E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Carmine enjoys the e-mails. He just gets a little behind. :) He's so busy!!

And I started watching CSI:NY after coming to this board and seeing all of the hot Danny avatars and sigs. :)
Thanks guys!!

Yeah, when I saw Carmine on the first episode of CSI:NY I was hooked as well. I watched Vegas religiously, but not Miami (I still don't watch Miami that much, but I do sometimes).

I am getting ready to move out of state so I am not working right now, so that leaves much more time on my hands during the day. I was joking around with my roommate about not getting hooked on soaps like I was in college because my plate is full with CSI!

Hi, I've just registered and I saw that you emailed Carmine. Can I ask which email address you used? we have only just got CSI: New York in the UK and I am already a huge fan.

I totally have to e-mail him

I've been thinking about it, but everything i think up sounds idiotic!
what do you guys suggest writing?
i'm doing crazy trying to arrange my thoughts so I don't sound like the biggest moron on earth!
Help!

kk217, posting several times in a row is considered spamming, if you need to add something you can go back to your post and click the "Edit" button rather than making a new post. :)

I'm just new here, but I have read this thread before and have to say that while I haven't posted here I have emailed Carmine a number of times with a friend of mine and he's always been so sweet when he's replied.

And I can't at all remember when I got hooked on him. I liked him right from the NY/Miami crossover, but I didn't really get 'hooked' until a few episodes into the first season...

*hides* Sorry I talk to much. =0)

LoL EasetheMoment...wait till I get started! :devil: I just gotta figure out how this all works and then you might WANT to shut me up...but then really can there EVER be too much said about Carmine? I don't think so!

NOPE!!!!!!!! NEVVERRR!!! i talk too much... you talk too much... we're ALL content if we're talking about Carmine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back