E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrsgiovinazzo, I agree with your statement about Carmine. He does probably think that it is cool and all, but kind of odd that we all do talk about him all day.

He probably didn't think that CSI:NY was going to skyrocket like it did when he first started the show. Before NY, I didn't even know who he was as an actor. of course, I have to make up for lost time now., with Danny, in the bedroom :devil: *thinking outloud*

wow... you think really loud... LOL ...don't worry... i was on the site last night and my dad was cracking up at this board... (he was reading over my shoulder)

yeah, when it comes to Carmine, I probably shouldn't be thinking out loud so much! I believe that it would get me into trouble!

My sister asked me: What is so interesting to read all the time? I think she simply does not understand that I am totally obsessed by CSI NY, Danny, ...

It is good to know that I am not the only one! :D ThumpyG, absolutely no problem! :D :D :D

Last but not least: Guys, do you know how tall Carmine is? Would be interesting to know!

He doesn't seem all that tall in comparison to say someone like Flack or even that co-star in The Learning Curve - the evil boss guy. 5'10" would be a fair guess.
^5'9", eh? That's OK...what will count is how tall he is in other areas... :devil:

he's Italian... height's not expected LOL... my dad's around 5'10"...

He probably didn't think that CSI:NY was going to skyrocket like it did when he first started the show. Before NY, I didn't even know who he was as an actor. of course, I have to make up for lost time now., with Danny, in the bedroom :devil: *thinking outloud*

I had no idea who he was either. I am definitely making up for lost time now. I watch and read everything I can get my hands on. I didn't even plan to watch CSI:NY because I was already watching Las Vegas and Miami and there is only so much TV a person can watch before the brain turns to mush. But after seeing Carmine for the first time in that Miami/New York crossover episode, my brain turned to mush anyway. Been hooked ever since.

I had no idea who he was either. I am definitely making up for lost time now.

Same here. I started with "The Learning Curve"...mmm...he was sexy in that movie! I'm still waiting for "In Enemy Hands"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back