E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I'm new to this forum. I watch all the CSI shows..but carmine's character Danny..well my new fav put it that way :) I emailed him a week ago..i heard he does reply to his emails when he has time. I know right now they are on lik ea 6 week hiatus..so i guess i'll have to wait. But i was wonderign how long it normally takes for those of you who have gotten a reply..i mean when he's able to read his mails & is not away..how long did it take on average to get a reply. Curious in canada.

it took about 24 hours for me to get a reply both times I e-mailed him. however, that was when the show was still filming, I think and he had time to read his e-mails and reply to them.

maybe less than 24 hours, I would e-mail him on say a Monday evening and when I checked my e-mail the following Tuesday morning, there was a reply from him. I have only sent two e-mails to Carmine.

Posted by chayton:
Hi guys! I'm new to this forum. I watch all the CSI shows..but carmine's character Danny..well my new fav put it that way :) I emailed him a week ago..i heard he does reply to his emails when he has time. I know right now they are on lik ea 6 week hiatus..so i guess i'll have to wait. But i was wonderign how long it normally takes for those of you who have gotten a reply..i mean when he's able to read his mails & is not away..how long did it take on average to get a reply. Curious in canada.

Yay! Another Ontario Canadian!

Anyways, I sent him two emails. The first I sent late one night, and got a response by noonish the next day. The second one, I have yet to get a response.

Hope this helps.

Posted by csifreakaholic:
Posted by chayton:

Yay! Another Ontario Canadian!

Anyways, I sent him two emails. The first I sent late one night, and got a response by noonish the next day. The second one, I have yet to get a response.

Hope this helps.

Hey Chayton! Welcome! It's great to see another Ontarian/Canadian around. (I'm from Toronto) :)
I have yet to email Carmine...I'm still trying to a)work up the courage and b) figure out what I want to say and hope that it doesn't sound silly. :rolleyes:

Alright, I think I'm going to join in on the conga line of 1)new members and 2)members from Ontario, Canada. You can include me in the "I'm trying to work up the courage to email him and not sound like a blabbering female fan" group as well.

I've been reading through most of the posts and I'm curious as to what the D in CDG stood for, (in one of his replies to someone's email)? Anybody know? :confused:

I'm sorry, if I've posted in the wrong thread. I'm still exploring the board. If I did commit a horrible mistake, please send me to the right place. Many thanks. :)

Posted by oceanwave:
I've been reading through most of the posts and I'm curious as to what the D in CDG stood for, (in one of his replies to someone's email)? Anybody know? :confused:
In the old Carmine thread this was brought up. My guess is that it is 'Dominick', which is his father's name.

Welcome to the board!! :D

Posted by ThisIsMe:
In the old Carmine thread this was brought up. My guess is that it is 'Dominick', which is his father's name.
Welcome to the board!! :D

That was my guess (with the whole 'traditional' naming patterns.) I'm still slowly navigating through the board and have now discovered the 'old threads'... thanks for the reply. And I'm glad I joined.

Can i join the group as well. I'm still trying to build up the courage. I don't want my email to sound daft and obsessive. (i'm not any of those i don't think.)

I'm sure the courage will come. :)

Cool! More Canadians! Hey oceanwave!
If the D is for Dominic, it's a lovely name. :)

Cool! More Canadians! Hey oceanwave!
If the D is for Dominic, it's a lovely name. :)
Oh no...more Canadians :p. Kidding! My fiance is Canadian, so I'm not complaining.

Welcome aboard newbies, haven't been here that long myself...but I'm having a blast :D

Emmy, from the Dutch Mountains.

hey am new here... n finkin dat Danny is an ace actor n is sooooo fit!!!!!
btw... do u know how old he is????
i heard he waz 31... but he dnt look dat old!!!

greetings fellow brummie, how hot is danny, he fine and his ass is good, it's chunky and juicy and pert, just the way i like em!

Thanx 4 the welcome guys! Its cool there r more cunuks on this site too..thats right on. Anyways thanx for the heads up about how fast y'all were emailed back..so hopefully once the summer hiatus is over i'll get a little reply. :)

greetings fellow brummie, how hot is danny, he fine and his ass is good, it's chunky and juicy and pert, just the way i like em!

ye no doubt bout dat. hey u seeen his tat... well i fink he has 1 i fink i saw it in da billis hollywood screen kiss unless i was hallucinatin :eek: by lookin as his bum (which is quite often when hes on TV as hes so FIT!)... i dunno but u neva tend 2 c him widout his shirt on in CSI:NY :(...or do u :confused: ??? da ppl overseas ie. in america r luky dere at least a few eps ahead of us da last 1 here was HUSH... n im tryin not 2 read da spoilers on da site thou' its veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery tempting!!!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back