E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all you brummies. I live in Staffordshire which is near birmingham.

Danny arse is gorgeous just like the rest of him.

Yes it is a pity he hasn't taken his shirt off in CSI: NY yet. :(

Join the club, if there's one wish on this board, it's for Danny to take his shirt of...and everything else to hit the shower :D

Join the club, if there's one wish on this board, it's for Danny to take his shirt of...and everything else to hit the shower :D

uh huh... i so wish da writers know bout dis forum den deyd knw xactly wot us viewers want 4rm da CSI:NY... i mean sum1 shood so refer it 2 em den dey mite make sumfink happen...like carmine in da shower *sigh*
well we can onli dreem n hope i guess init??? :rolleyes:

hey guys, i read somewhere that CDG, was in europe at the beginning of may promoting csi ny, so that could be why he is not replying to emails at the mo!

hey guys, i read somewhere that CDG, was in europe at the beginning of may promoting csi ny, so that could be why he is not replying to emails at the mo!

Thanks for the info Brummie :D

That does explain loads :). But he was in Europe, where exactly? Or was he travelling around? Anyone know?

It looks like he's done with this for now, so I'm going to unpin this thread. If he starts posting questions/e-mailing people again, I can repin this. :)

He must not be on vacation now -- he just emailed me! Took forever...but, hey, I'd wait that long to hear from him!!

Well now you have to share, DANNYSGIRL! Let's go!
Yessss, he e-mailed me back as well. Wow, I think that is so incredibly cool, how he takes the time to write people back ::sigh::

I think I will just go back to my cloud for the day :)
Nothing, and I do mean absolutely nothing is going to get me down this day!

I emailed him awhile back saying that I LOVED the "On The Job" epidsode and how amazing everyone did and he just wrote back and said thank you and that it means a lot to him to have great fans and of course he signed it "cdg" :)

Ahh...it's going to be a warm and fuzzy day today. :lol: He mentioned to me that the emails were all piling up. He's awesome, I love it.
Well, he hadn't replied back to any us of for a while, so I bet the mails were piling up!

Anyways, I complemented him on his artwork and that I was seeking inspiration and how I was hoping to see more of his work soon. He said thanks and he's trying to have more paintings up soon. I had enclosed one of my own sketches and he thought my sketch was great. :) :) :)

::swoon::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back