E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's totally wicked CG writes people back personally.

I did leave a message on the website, without ever thinking it would actually be CG who'd be reading the messages...I would have left a more 'intelligent' message had I known...stupid, stupid :(!

Oh well, my message was along the lines of how I loved the artwork on the website and since I do some drawing/painting myself, seeking inspiration with one of the most talented actors at this moment, seemed like a logical thing to do.

Then I stumbled upon these boards only to find out the good man reads the messages himself :eek:....man, my message must sound like I'm totally kissing....assets (don't wanna be censored here!).

Oh well, here's hoping I'll get at least some reply, eh? :)

Emmy

I am just giving up on the matter. I don't care if he emails me back or not.

Posted by CanadianCSIFan:
Hi Everyone!
I just found this forum tonight and I'm so GLAD I did! I have been watching CSI NY since that crossover ep with CSI: Miami and was instantly drawn to Carmine!
I love his accent, and that he's a hot-headed Italian like me! I also saw that some of you here are Claymates too. I'm a big Clay-fan myself. I have seen him a few times in concert and just adore the man to pieces!
How cool would it be for Clay to do a guest appearance on CSI:NY? Imagine both Clay and Carmine on your screen...together in the same shot? For me, that would be pleasure overload!
I look forward to visiting here a lot. :)

:eek: Too much pleasure for a Claymate/Carminite like me!! Although that would be so wicked! Clay on CSI...who would he play? :lol:

Posted by chrissy0:
Posted by CanadianCSIFan:
Hi Everyone!
I just found this forum tonight and I'm so GLAD I did! I have been watching CSI NY since that crossover ep with CSI: Miami and was instantly drawn to Carmine!
I love his accent, and that he's a hot-headed Italian like me! I also saw that some of you here are Claymates too. I'm a big Clay-fan myself. I have seen him a few times in concert and just adore the man to pieces!
How cool would it be for Clay to do a guest appearance on CSI:NY? Imagine both Clay and Carmine on your screen...together in the same shot? For me, that would be pleasure overload!
I look forward to visiting here a lot. :)

:eek: Too much pleasure for a Claymate/Carminite like me!! Although that would be so wicked! Clay on CSI...who would he play? :lol:

He would be the guy that sings the song at the funeral and is then found to be the guy who killed the vic.

I had pondered the idea of Clay on CSI (any CSI, to me it wouldn't matter if it was 'regular', Miami or NY). And I had toyed with the idea of Clay being the one 'whodunnit'. But then I rethought the idea. Don't hit me, but I think he should play the vic. *ducking tomatoes* Hey! Who threw those? Just think about it...they always show flashbacks of the vic's life and then the bonus would be getting to see Clay in just a sheet! :devil:

BTW, thanks for the link to the Locker Room...that's my next stop! ;)

Just think about it...they always show flashbacks of the vic's life and then the bonus would be getting to see Clay in just a sheet! :devil:

I just choked on my Goldfish crackers! :lol:

Posted by Grissom_Cainefan2005:
I am just giving up on the matter. I don't care if he emails me back or not.

I'm more curious than anything else.

I think it is kinda cool that Carmine takes the time {when he has the time} to read and reply to emails he receives.

I wouldn't say I'm giving up on getting a reply, I'd be lying if I said I didn't care, but I'm not going to mortally offended if I don't get a reply.

Hey. I'm a newbie.

Not many actors actually contact their fans. I think it's really good. He knows we care about him and we know he cares about us. I haven't the courage to email him myself. Plus i don't want to bombard him.

Posted by Crazy4Danny:
Hey. I'm a newbie.

Not many actors actually contact their fans. I think it's really good. He knows we care about him and we know he cares about us. I haven't the courage to email him myself. Plus i don't want to bombard him.

Ah don't worry about it too much, he's not gonna bite you (don't we all wish that!)...I'm sure he'll be flattered to say the least. Besides, you got nothing to lose right?

He's just as much human as any of us, ya know....but WHOAA what a fine specimen :D

Emmy

is it just me, or is the link not functioning... it could be me... haha...

goodtimes and no worries.

Lenny

yea-yeah! thanks! i went on another screen name and checked the site... maybe it's just this name... lol... goodtimes and no worries.

Lenny

Posted by EasetheMoment:
yea-yeah! thanks! i went on another screen name and checked the site... maybe it's just this name... lol... goodtimes and no worries.
Lenny
You can use the e-mail address as well as use the contact-link on the website. If you use the contact-link, submitting the message will go via your default mail software anyway...so same difference basically. Just try it!

Emmy

yeah, yeah... i got it before... thanks to you all!

goodtimes and no worries

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back