E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emiled him like two times before and I never recieved any sort of reply and this was like a month ago. That totally sucks. :(

Posted by Grissom_Cainefan2005:
I emiled him like two times before and I never recieved any sort of reply and this was like a month ago. That totally sucks. :(

Maybe he's just really busy... :(

Guys, keep in mind they're on hiatus now and he could be doing...whatever actors do when they're on hiatus. I dunno--if I had a ton of money and like 4-6 free weeks, believe me, I'd be going somewhere sunny and as far away from computers as possible. The man's probably on a beach somewhere. :lol:

Either way, don't be sad or discouraged if you haven't heard from him. It doesn't seem like anyone has lately. I'm sure he still loves us all, because really, who is cooler than we are? :D

I don't know. The visuals in my head kinda pushed out all conscious thought.

Posted by Top41:
Guys, keep in mind they're on hiatus now and he could be doing...whatever actors do when they're on hiatus. I dunno--if I had a ton of money and like 4-6 free weeks, believe me, I'd be going somewhere sunny and as far away from computers as possible. The man's probably on a beach somewhere. :lol:

Either way, don't be sad or discouraged if you haven't heard from him. It doesn't seem like anyone has lately. I'm sure he still loves us all, because really, who is cooler than we are? :D

NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!! (Is cooler than we are!!) Why are they on hiatus?

That's what I'm talking about! :D

The show goes on hiatus for summer break. The writers have the shortest hiatus before they come back to start working on the new season and the actors come back sometime after that to start filming the new eps. So it's kinda like summer break, the lucky devils. :D

Hi Everyone!
I just found this forum tonight and I'm so GLAD I did! I have been watching CSI NY since that crossover ep with CSI: Miami and was instantly drawn to Carmine!
I love his accent, and that he's a hot-headed Italian like me! I also saw that some of you here are Claymates too. I'm a big Clay-fan myself. I have seen him a few times in concert and just adore the man to pieces!
How cool would it be for Clay to do a guest appearance on CSI:NY? Imagine both Clay and Carmine on your screen...together in the same shot? For me, that would be pleasure overload!
I look forward to visiting here a lot. :)

Welcome to the forum, CanadianCSIFan! Glad to have you here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back