E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has a list....a list of all the people he's emailed back before. Because I've gotten two already and nothing else. Everyone else hasn't yet, and from what I've seen, that girl, sorry can't remember your name, has only gotten that one. Or maybe I just need to stop writing essays. :lol:

yeh it looks that way. i just wanted to try ask something different, rather than send emails on the same topic.
but what he asks for he shall get, i will have to wait a couple of weeks until i see the episodes that he is refering to.
anyone else got a reply?

I sent him another email 5 days ago and he hasn't responded. Maybe because this one was more "fan" oriented then something else (like the one I sent already)

Oh well. :)

If the season is done filming, that's probably what a lot of the actors do. Heck, how long do they have off? It's like being on summer break from school. I'd be traveling, too. :lol:

I'm still writing my first email to him and so far it has taken me over two hours...not that it is a rambling email, I just don't know how to phrase what I want to say :rolleyes:

Take your time, Victoria--I'm sure your e-mail will be good. :cool: Let us know what you wrote, and if he writes back!

Posted by Top41:
Take your time, Victoria--I'm sure your e-mail will be good. :cool: Let us know what you wrote, and if he writes back!

Trust me, if he writes back, you'll hear me scream :lol:

I emailed him! Thats so awesome that he actually gives out an email address...not alot of actors take the time to do that...thats what's making him one of my favorite actors.

(and the fact that he's HOT hasn't escaped me either :lol: ;))

And to anyone that already got a response-how long did it take?

Posted by cSiNyFrEaK30:
I emailed him! Thats so awesome that he actually gives out an email address...not alot of actors take the time to do that...thats what's making him one of my favorite actors.

I still haven't finished my email... :rolleyes:

I'll probably look at it in the cold light of day and completely re-write it :eek:

Posted by cSiNyFrEaK30:

I got a response about my first email the day after. Wickedly fast. For no apparent reason. My second one, I have yet to get a response (maybe because the 2nd was more "fan" oriented while the other was more inspirational)

Posted by Top41:
Coolness...let us know if/when you hear back! :cool:

OK :D

Well, I rambled and chatted in the email and even included smilies :rolleyes:

I did remember that I was meant to be emailing him about Tanglewood though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back