E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant email about that cuz he we wont see it in the uk fo about 2 months,

He said (and I quote... I'm keeping the email FOREVER!!!)

christina...thank you for taking the time...finding something you need to look for, it's a rare thing and much appreciated...keep letting us know your thoughts..
carminedg
ceesau(life in balance)

Wow. Its amazing.

^Very interesting, and nice! :) What did you write to him initially?

I wrote a quick note to him saying:

Just wanted to drop you a note saying you're doing a FABULOUS job on the show and to keep it up. Its not the writer who makes and shapes the character to make it believable, its the actor. :D

Sincerely, Christina Anderson

Plain and simple. Oh, and I mentionned that I was part of a message board that discussed CSI:NY and him/his character. (I didn't outwardly say this site though!)

^Oh, cool--you sent him a very nice note! :D You might want to edit your last name out of your post though--everyone around here is cool, but since anyone can read this forum it's always better to be safe than sorry.

I wonder what he meant by this part:

"finding something you need to look for, it's a rare thing and much appreciated"

Maybe he meant finding something you love? :confused:

i hope i get a reply soon, maybe he is trying to get through his emails now.
the last time i sent one it took about a week.

that is interesting. I e-mailed him a second time about crime and misdemeanors and he replied the next day (today) and told me that I was perceptive to see what his character is evolving to be and thank you and to keep in touch with my opinions. cdg ceesau (life in balance)

perhaps, did you not write any to him that were csi related? I can understand him not wanting to put too much personal information anywhere or reveal anything real personal as well.

That's probably it. Probably a good idea to keep it to CSI:NY/his performance if you want replies back. It seems like that's what he's into talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back