E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I'm feeling a bit Catholic today so I'm gonna keep my mouth shut except to say, in Carmine's defense, I bet there are people out there that are more worried about the Danny/Aiden aspect of things. :lol:

I know. But most of them are chicks. :lol: I suspect he's playing to an audience.

I'd bet good money that he hasn't gotten a single e-mail from a male. :lol:

Ok, I wrote him about Crimes and Misdemeanors!

Carmine,

“Crimes and Misdemeanors” left me in shambles! I knew what was coming at the beginning when Messer defied Taylor’s request to drop the case. The tension at the end of the show between them was very exciting, and it left me eager for what happens next. If Messer gets suspended, tell the producers that there will be a lot of angry fans if he disappears for a few episodes!

I think Messer likes Burn but she doesn’t know if she likes him back. I am not sure I want her to like him back because I kinda want him to myself! Just kidding, I think the chemistry is great, and whatever happens between any of the characters on the show will be great. I can’t wait for the next episode!

You had some great facial expressions, which can be quite breathtaking at times. Keep up the good work, Carmine, you’re a talented and charismatic actor!

Truly,

Jessica

i wish i could think of interesting things to ask, i just ask simple things, that i wanna know. he seems to like the emails about his acting in the show,

alright, I will e-mail him again about my thoughts on the crime and misdemeanor situation. you all have convinced me of my civic duty to do this!

Posted by ThumpyG:
alright, I will e-mail him again about my thoughts on the crime and misdemeanor situation. you all have convinced me of my civic duty to do this!

Your civic duty? :lol: Are those new code words for carnal desire? ;)

Ali

i have sent few emails and got no reply, if i dont get one this time and everyone else does i will have no choice but to take it to heart. :(

Oh brummie don't worry, I am sure Carmine wouldn't do something like that. I haven't heard back either, I am sure he is so busy and probably has a ton of emails. He will get around to you, I am sure!

Aww, don't take it personal. If it makes you feel any better I got shafted too. And here I am the one who christened the Carmine thread The Locker Room. I'm sure he's just busy and probably swamped with emails. Maybe when they go on hiatus (which should be now or at least very, very soon) he'll start responding.

Yeah, please don't anybody take it personally. It looks like he's basically stopped writing back for now. Sorry, guys--he probably did get too busy. I'm sure he's reading all the replies since he's updating the website and asking for more e-mails, but it could be that he's not planning to write back anymore. Or maybe he'll get better about it over hiatus. Either way, no one should take it personally.

Yeah. I don't doubt for a second that he isn't reading the emails still. If I were you, I'd just keep writing him when he asks for it. I really do think he likes hearing what we have to say, and I think things started getting out of control and now it's not a realistic idea for him to be able to get back to everyone. Just be patient and you never know what might happen one of these days. :)

I just e-mailed him about crimes and misdemeanors. He did say in his web site that he wants to hear our thoughts, so I let him know (well of course, not everything!)what I thought of that eppy and his issues!

He will read them when he gets the chance to, with his schedule I am sure that he is very busy. if he didn't want us to e-mail him he wouldn't have asked on his site! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back