DVD (Tv Shows) Announcement - Discussion Thread

DVD news from TV Guide online:

• Desperate Housewives: The Complete Third Season — The Dirty Laundry Edition, out Sept. 4, has a behind-the-scenes look at the season finale, a Spanish audio track, Eva Longoria discussing her favorite bloopers and Marc Cherry revealing the storylines he nixed.

• Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Third Season — Seriously Extended Edition, out Sept. 11, boasts four extended eppies, a Q&A with Ellen Pompeo and a racetrack visit with speed demon Patrick Dempsey.

• Lost: The Complete Third Season — The Unexplored Experience, out on Blu-ray Disc as well as DVD on Dec. 11, features an interview with Matthew Fox, a mini-feature on The Others, a doc chronicling 24 hours in the life of the production team, deleted scenes, bloopers and a smattering of never-before-seen flashbacks.

• Ugly Betty: The Complete First Season — Bettyfied Edition, available Aug. 21, has a Spanish audio track (natch), a rundown of the season's best and worst outfits and a roundtable with the cast.

• Oh, and Brothers & Sisters: The Complete First Season is out Sept. 18, with What About Brian? — Seasons 1 & 2 following on Sept. 25. Whew!

• On July 10, HBO Video is releasing the second season of Ricky Gervais' Extras with over 100 minutes of, well, extras.

Can I have a "Whoa Bundy"?

From TV Guide online:

Married... with Children: The Complete Seventh Season arrives on DVD Sept. 18, the series' 20th anniversary.

I'm still waiting for Third Watch to be released on DVD.. They don't even have reruns on A&E any more :(

I'm waiting fo rThe District. Got hooked on reruns on A&E. Just bought the four seasons of Starsky & Hutch.

November 13

Addams Family, The Complete Series Box Set
Are You Afraid of The Dark? Season 4
Da Vinci's Inquest Season 2
Melrose Place Season 3
Miami Vice The Complete Series Box Set

November 20
CSI Season 7

November 20 is also the release date of Mission: Impossible season 3.

serie_mission-impossible_8_1183759907.jpg

Back