DVD (Tv Shows) Announcement - Discussion Thread

Good morning, Mr. Phelps. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to watch the season one DVDs of the original Mission: Impossible from 1966. This show has been finally released. You should have received your confirming email from Amazon, if you pre-ordered this set. This message will self-destruct in ten seconds. Good luck.

EllaJ said:
I hope they finally release Third Watch on DVD one of these days

Oh, me too! I've seen every episode because of syndication and whatnot but it's still an awesome show.

ne body been watching without a trace, prison break, scrubs, u no all the good shows!!

I just wanna say YEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! 'Get Smart' finally on DVD, I love it! The whole series, so sweet.

Good to see that L&O is releasing season five, that was a great season. The cover art for WAT season 2 is wonderful.

Okay so I'm a season behind. LOL I thought it was S4 but couldn't remember. LOL Old age. LOL For those who watched Jag, S3 is scheduled to be released Mar.20,2007. Also if we have any Hawaii 5-0 fans here S1 is scheduled to be released Mar 6,2007.

Joe unfortunately you are not allowed to use the word download on the board unless you state clearly in your post what legal source you are downloading from. Thank you. :)

Without a Trace Season 2 release date March 13, 2007. Of course this would be for DVD.
I am SOOOOOO excited about this! I've wanted this for SO long and now they are finally releasing it! It makes me happy! :lol: Awesome show! :D

Back