DVD (Tv Shows) Announcement - Discussion Thread

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Instead of having several different threads announcing and discussing TV Shows Releasing DVD's, I thought (after talking to the Mods) that we could have one thread for it all.

This is NOT For CSI, for the CSI shows that would be the "Merchandise" forum. Here are just a few links to get some information.

The Futon Critic (2006):
June Releases

July Releases

August Releases

September Releases

October Releases

All DVD Releases To Date

Tv Shows On DVD:
Tv Shows DVD Release

Amazon.com:
Amazon.com Tv New Releases

Amazon.com DVD's Older and New

Disclaimer: The Mods reserve the right to edit this at anytime.

Sorry just got so excited about certain shows coming to DVd. Go ahead and delete my threads that way it'll save space. LOL Should've done what you did in the first place. LOL

LOL Its okay, it will probably be locked, but please feel free to quote yourself over to here regarding the show, releasing of DVD's are not spoilers so its cool. :)

So, 'The Adventures of Brisco County, jr.' are being released, but still no 'Medical Investigation'? That sucks.
^ I just needed to get that out. Pheew. That's better. :)

Then again, they're starting with 'Dharma and Greg'.
And I might be flailed alive for this, but 'Newlyweds' on DVD? Dang. As fun as those two were to watch, I wouldn't pay any money for the DVD. Oy.

I hope they will put LAX on dvd. It only had 13 episodes, so that big of a problem wouldn't it be for fans.

csikicksurass said:
hey, csi season 6 or house season 2 isn't comming out soon

Check out tvshowsondvd.com. I noticed they list shows where futon critic didn't. Last email I received from them CSI S6 will be released in Sept.

katpin31791 said:
csikicksurass said: hey, csi season 6 or house season 2 isn't comming out soon
Check out tvshowsondvd.com. I noticed they list shows where futon critic didn't. Last email I received from them CSI S6 will be released in Sept.
Okay guys (as I listed in the first post) this isn't for CSI shows, thats discussed in "Merchandise" this is for all other Tv shows. No harm done but I thought I would add this in. :)

Destiny said:
katpin31791 said:
csikicksurass said: hey, csi season 6 or house season 2 isn't comming out soon
Okay guys (as I listed in the first post) this isn't for CSI shows, thats discussed in "Merchandise" this is for all other Tv shows. No harm done but I thought I would add this in. :)

Sorry I should've told them I'd posted a thread about it in Merchandise. Mind wandered. :lol:

Hey peeps, May we please keep this thread strictly for discussion of non-CSI programs? Thankyous.
I've made this topic stuck to the top of the page.

Hey does anyone here remember the shows: Here Come the Brides, Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys? I bought both season 1. Can't wait to start watching them.

Oh crude. I have to make a choice now to which show I want to get a season of. Do I want NCIS, Criminal Minds, Thresold, or Numb3rs. Decisions, decisions, what is a person to do?

:lol: I like that. *buys lottery tickets*

Oh man, now I want to get all of those box sets. I also heard Supernatural season 1 was coming to DVD, September 5th 2006. :) *is excited*

Back