Dr. Marty Pino / Jonah Lotan thread - We Want More!

woo! i love pino!! hammerback kinda wigs me out a bit, especially when he tried to flirt with stella *shudder*
i'm currently trying to think of a situation where pino, flack, danny and hawkes are all trapped somewhere very hot, and end up wearing very little clothing ...

toaster said:
woo! i love pino!! hammerback kinda wigs me out a bit, especially when he tried to flirt with stella *shudder*
i'm currently trying to think of a situation where pino, flack, danny and hawkes are all trapped somewhere very hot, and end up wearing very little clothing ...

Whoa.....now that'll be one hot epy. Now, look what you've done...making my mind think of bad things.

Oh yes, Dr. Pino is definitve a great actor and any sweet.
I knew him out the series * 24 *.

I'm was really surprised, as I saw Marty here in CSI...

Finally times again new young vegetable ! :D

teehee! I just watched the first few episodes of '24' (it only started 2 days ago here) and I thought I recognised Spencer from somewhere, so I looked it up, and I didn't realise he was Dr. Pino :lol:

but I went back and watched 'Trapped', and I totally love him :D and his character is hilarious...that comment about the end zone made me laugh :lol:
too bad I heard that he isn't in 24 for very long :(

and nice pics everyone!!! I may just have to start a new folder on my comp for pics of him :D

Ahhh, BlueGirl, Do you still have those 'Trapped' pics that you posted further up the page?, because by the time I got to them, the links had expired....
If you still have them could you re-post them?, pretty please...

Sure thing! I'm here to server the Pino fans! ;) Jonah is a great actor, I love his role as Dr. Marty Pino and also Spencer (I think he's in the first 7 episodes of season 5 in '24'). If the writers at CSI:NY wanna do something great for season 3 I say they put Marty in more episodes. I just love that character. And even though we haven't seen much of him, he still caught my attention.

Jonah Lotan as Dr. Marty Pino in ep 11, season 2 'Trapped'

*squee* thankyou so much for re-posting them! :D
One thing I noticed when i rewatched 'Trapped' is that he has such a cute voice!!! I love it when he says "Be a good boy scout. Find a Thermometer" it just sounds so cute! And my favourite line from Trapped would definately be "Plant it in the end zone and put some points on the board" :lol:

Oh my gosh, I just watched 'Super Men' and I seriously cannot get over how much I love his voice.

I was scanning the opening credits, and when I saw 'Robert Joy' I thought "NO! Pino is supposed to be in the episode!" and then I saw his name...I was afraid that in all the anticipation to see this episode because he was in it, he wasn't going to be.

I however cannot pinpoint a line in this ep that he sounds cute, but I love it when he said the word 'needle', for some reason, it had a certain sound to it...I can't really explain it, but it was just adorable!

About a month ago, I had one of the screencaps from 'Trapped' as my MSN display picture, and one of my friends said "Whos that guy?" and I said "Oh, thats Jonah Lotan. He's on a few episodes of CSI NY" and all she replied with was "Oh. He's hot!" and that just made me laugh considering none of my friends watch NY...

And speaking of Super Men, does anyone happen to have any screencaps of him in that ep? I'd cap it myself, but I don't have a program...

ETA: Ooo, I forgot to mention the eyes. I love his eyes :D and his smile, he has such a cute little smirk/smile :D :D

*SQUEE!* *goes through pictures folder and runs around like a crazy fangirl*

About Super Men caps, you can find them (and others) here, at CSI.caps :)

Marty Pino/Jonah is hot!!!
Never watched 24 :( but if they do the reruns here, I'm gonna watch it fro sure!!! :lol:

I love it when he says "Be a good boy scout. Find a Thermometer" it just sounds so cute!
Me too. The guy is adorable. Is he back for any episodes in season 3? I hope so! He's a great addition to the cast! :D

Oh and I just read the dates of this post and I'm very glad that someone has brought this thread back to life!

BlueGirl I can't see any of the pics and I don't think we can show that many in one post. I would love to find out if he is going to be in any episodes this season 3. I like him as one of the ME's. NY always has the best people playing the ME's. Which I like because it sets it apart from the org. and miami. ;) (and it helps my ship)

Back