Dr. Marty Pino / Jonah Lotan thread - We Want More!

Top41 said:
^He was really hot in 24, and in NY, too! Much as I love Sid, I wouldn't mind seeing Jonah around again, maybe working with Sid or on the B-case in some eps.

Same here. They should bring him back. ;)

He wasn't in may episodes, but the thermometre scene with danny in the room in Trapped is a must remember.

If any of the spoilers said he was on and he's in another serie there aren't many possibilities of him retourning, but I want him back! Imagine Sid talking about something creepy and Pino answering with how much girls loved doctors with good cars :lol:

Too bad! :( I noticed that this thread was suddenly revived, and I was really hoping that there was some good news and that Dr. Pino was returning.

Why can't they have two coroners; LV has Doc. Robbins and Super Dave and I think the combination of Sid and Pino would be just as much fun.

I totally agree with dutch_treat. In s3 their was Sid and Peyton as the coroners, so why cant they bring back Pino?

I'm sorry to disappoint you, dutch_treat! I believe I was the one who revived this thread. :D

Yeah, it would be nice to have Pino work alongside Sid, sounds fun already. ;) I think two coroners would work just great, we wouldn't want our favorite Doc overworked, right? LOL.

SPOILERS!!! (Or are they not spoilers anymore? Anyway...)

But...but...I love Marty. Bad writers, bad! I didn't like what they turned him into. I mean, in the 2 episodes he was actually in, he was just a coroner and they bring him back to turn him into a drug dealing murderer.

That being said, the fact that they brought him back at all meant I was far too excited to really care what they did to the character. I got my Pino back, and thats all I care about :D (Except that I did yell "NO!" really loudly when they opened the storage locker. Ok, I did care a little)

I really loved the scene with Sid in the morgue. It was still really touching, despite the end of the show. I also really loved the end scene. It showed that my Pino (Yes, I'm totally claiming him) from season 2 is still in there somewhere. Poor guy, I actually felt sorry for him.

I´m a little bit sad, that they brought Marty back in that dark way.
But Jonah Lotan was amazing. Especially the scene in the morgue was very, very moving.
I think it would have been great, if we had had Sid and Marty together in the past.
They would have been a funny team with great chemistry.

I´m a little bit sad, that they brought Marty back in that dark way.
But Jonah Lotan was amazing. Especially the scene in the morgue was very, very moving.
I think it would have been great, if we had had Sid and Marty together in the past.
They would have been a funny team with great chemistry.

Yes but even Peyton ended up leaving the show. And despite the linesSid got last night, the role of the ME on the CSI shows is not the best one to have. Very seldom do they get more than 2-5 mins per episode

Back