Dr. Marty Pino / Jonah Lotan thread - We Want More!

It's always room for the two of them. ;) And as audacity mentioned earlier, it'd be nice to see the interaction between the two of them. :)

I like ALL of the ME's on NY. They're like some bizarre version of the three kings. I love the idea - I just wish we saw them interact more.

I voted to see more of him on NY (who wouldn't? :lol:), but I'm afraid that we may not get too much of what we want. I read on the Futon Critic website that he's been cast in a drama pilot called "Beyond" for FOX. I guess we'll see how things with that show turn out.

Oh, and by the way, a little off-topic comment here: there are some other familiar names listed as being in potential new shows on that site as well, including Kelly Hu ("In Case of Emergency") and Vanessa Ferlito ("Drift")

Thanx Fay for the heads up! I wouldn't mind seeing him in another tv show, but even with that he still could guest star in CSI:NY every once in a while, right? ;)

csiny_s02e11_hrhdtv_27809_cut.JPG

I'm sorry... he's playing a character called "Matterhorn T. Gooley"?! Pino... now Gooley. Although I'm wondering if this is the greatest character name of ALL TIME.

I love Marty. I like Hammerback but Marty's fit and that's always a bonus. Plus he's British and I like to see British actors on American TV.

Which one? I like Pino. :lol: And Marty is a nice guy-name too.

But on IMDB they say "Beyond" will be a TV movie, not a series... :confused:

Matterhorn T. Gooley. I have to question what his parents were thinking with that one.

And the Pino/Gooley thing... I think it's my horrible British mind and how I pronounce those words, and what "Gooley" is slang for over here. I'm so, so sorry. *ashamed*

Oh, and by the way, a little off-topic comment here: there are some other familiar names listed as being in potential new shows on that site as well, including Kelly Hu ("In Case of Emergency") and Vanessa Ferlito ("Drift")

Yeah, isn't the one in bold something? What a kick in the ass from Ms. I-Don't-Wanna-Do-TV-Anymore.

Carry on with the on topic discussion of Pino. :D

Back