Dr. Marty Pino / Jonah Lotan thread - We Want More!

I hope you're right Top! I wanna see Marty again this week! ;) It'll be an even better episode if he's in it, than I though it's gonna be! Now I really can't wait for wed's episode! :D

But he wasn't, was he? Unless there's a secret Pino scene I'm missing out on...

Actually, I so wish I hadn't typed that, because now my brain is totally in the gutter.

Lyn said:
Actually, I so wish I hadn't typed that, because now my brain is totally in the gutter.

There she goes again, on a mission to corrupt the next thread. :D Just kidding. I <3 how your minds works...
(Just no argyle socks this time...)

God, I'm so gonna get in trouble one of these days...

And to actually say something on the topic: 91% of the people participating in the poll would like to see more of Dr. Pino.

Yeah, I was waiting for him to appear on the screen in RSRD, but he didn't. :( Another disappointment of the episode. *sigh*

I hope we'll see him at least once more in this season.

Bunny said:
Lyn said:

There she goes again, on a mission to corrupt the next thread. :D Just kidding. I <3 how your minds works...
(Just no argyle socks this time...)

God, I'm so gonna get in trouble one of these days...

And to actually say something on the topic: 91% of the people participating in the poll would like to see more of Dr. Pino.

:eek: I'll have you know that's slander, right there, ruining my good name. Fay was entirely responsible for those argyle socks.

I would like a secret Pino scene though. Secret Pino subplot! Lots of extra scenes online!

I'll have you know that's slander, right there, ruining my good name. Fay was entirely responsible for those argyle socks.

I would like a secret Pino scene though. Secret Pino subplot! Lots of extra scenes online!

Eeek! I knew I was gonna be in for that one!
So, :tries to divert from herself:, what about that signature of yours? ;)

You never know, maybe there really are some Pino-scenes out in the web, under onip.com. "Medical Examiners Gone Wild".
Or "Exploited: The True Story of Marty P."

'Slander' sounds like such a harsh word. How about 'friendly teasing'?
Good name? Right... ;)

:edited because there IS a website, but it's French and has to do with paints and stuff, FYI:

Bunny said:
I'll have you know that's slander, right there, ruining my good name. Fay was entirely responsible for those argyle socks.

Eeek! I knew I was gonna be in for that one!
So, :tries to divert from herself:, what about that signature of yours? ;)

You never know, maybe there really are some Pino-scenes out in the web, under onip.com. "Medical Examiners Gone Wild".
Or "Exploited: The True Story of Marty P."

'Slander' sounds like such a harsh word. How about 'friendly teasing'?
Good name? Right... ;)

:edited because there IS a website, but it's French and has to do with paints and stuff, FYI:

Ah, I can take your friendly teasing. I know I'm a potty-mind :D Fay encourages it though. Hence the sig. We have similar tastes in men and dirty humour.

"Medical Examiners Gone Wild" is conjuring images far worse than the previous ones. I've got HawkesxPino slash going on now. *_*

"Medical Examiners Gone Wild" is conjuring images far worse than the previous ones. I've got HawkesxPino slash going on now. *_*

Could be worse. Worse, like in Hammerback/Pino.
And now, excuse me while I go and wash my brain with some bleach. I like Hammerback but I'm not sure I want the words 'Hammerback' and 'slash' combined in one sentence.
Anyone else want some bleach?

Yes please, with a side order of lye. I think I'm going to have to burn that one out. I was SO trying not to think Hammerback, and you went and put that. *trauma*

Does anyone know when we might see Pino again in the near future? Or do I have to make a site someplace of Pino caps in order to satiate everyone's lust?

If you can give me them as a zip, it'd be awesome XD And yeah, I'll see what I can do. I'll have a gander and see about using some of those HQs we have of Marty for wallpapery purposes :E

I was so totally hoping for some "Pino" in the last episode. :(

I think it would be great to hang out with Pino and Hammerback---I could see them being very comical together-- :lol:not sure I'm ready for a Pino/Hammerback Slash thread though...To each his own, however!! :D

A lurker just saying I voted to say yeah I would love to see more of him in the morgue or anywhere else for that matter. I don't really like the guy with the white hair.

Back