Dr. Marty Pino / Jonah Lotan thread - We Want More!

Wow! Great pics there, thanks! I'd love to see more of Marty Pino, his eyes and his smile are so captivating!

So Jonah played Spencer on 24? I recognized him from those pictures as I am a hardcore 24 fan [my next fave fandom next CSI] and his character was a sneaky little SOB. :p

I think I'd like it if Dr. Pino walked around NY without his shirt on (like in the above pics). He could get really hot while examining bodies and have to take his shirt off. :devil:

Then we could count on Hammerback to make some crazy comment. :lol:

So glad we get to see him again soon! :D

^ Heh. :) Like Lyn said earlier, I'd love to see all three M.E.'s together. They'd have an absolute blast - each being amusingly quirky in his own way. If they're thrown into a scene together a la the three lab geeks (Hodges, Archie, and... I always forget his name!) from Vegas in 'Werewolves', it'd be awesome! Although it seems unlikely that Zao will be coming back after such a long absence, but one can hope! (I mean, even Jane came back!) :D

*sees the '24' pics Bluegirl posted and wishes now that she watched that show*

Love those pics, BG! :D

He was in 'Foyle's War' too? They used to show that on BBCA, and I never watched it either. :(

Yes!! I didn't see this thread before! I love him.

Thanks for the pics, Bluegirl! I wished I watched the show as well. Oh well, as long as he is on NY right now! :D

Pino's awesome! And yes...HOT!

Chloe bedded him on 24! You go girl! :D

Like the thread says, "We Want More!" :devil: :D

I still think this guy needs to become a more permanent character on NY.

Me too. He seems to be really natural while acting. Has great potential IMO.

Ah, he could whisper in my ear anytime! ;)

Oh, yes. With that beautiful voice, he could whisper in my ear any day. He might just become my favorite guy on the show. Sorry Danny!!

Do we know if Marty is going to be in another episode this season or not? I thought I remember something in the spoilers thread, but it's all starting to blend together for me. :lol:

^I think Marty is going to be in RSRD! I'm happy about that. :D

I love Marty's sense of humor--he's totally the laid-back, almost surfer dude type. It always strikes me as funny when people label Danny a player. Look at Marty--now that's a player. :lol: And a hot one at that. :devil:

Back