Doctor Who!

does the show begin again on chrismas day ? i really love doctor who im really glad it won three awards

msgirl said:
does the show begin again on chrismas day ?

I think there is a Christmas special on Christmas day, with Catherine Tate in it. His new sidekick isn't in it until the next series which starts next year some time.... I love it, David Tennant is amazing! :)

Did anyone catch last Friday's episode of our favorite Doctor? Wow and big wows for this episode. I didn't get the title, but this episode was good scary. The actors who played the crew on the planet each one of them were so engaging, rare for an episode. Generally there is someone you wanna toss off immediately. Unfortunately we have to wait until next week for the conclusion of this episode. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

The SciFi cable channel will be airing several episodes of Dr. Who on Friday, December 22. The following times are Eastern; check local listings for time and channel in your area.

December 22 8:00 AM The Girl in the Fireplace
December 22 9:00 AM Rise of the Cybermen
December 22 10:00 AM The Age of Steel
December 22 11:00 AM The Idiot's Lantern
December 22 12:00 PM The Impossible Planet
December 22 1:00 PM The Satan Pit
December 22 2:00 PM Love & Monsters
December 22 3:00 PM Fear Her
December 22 8:00 PM Army of Ghosts
December 22 9:00 PM Doomsday
December 22 11:00 PM Army of Ghosts
December 23 12:00 AM Doomsday

This is sweet Dynamo1. Thank you for posting this.. Marking the calendar.. A whole day of David Tennet...catch me before I faint.. :swoon: :cool:

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get used to Rose not being there. But once I saw the 2nd episode of the season and saw the new girl. I'm thinking I like her. I don't know a lot about the old doctors but is she the only one to ever save him like that?

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
I'm thinking I like her.
According to IMDB.com: In July 2006, Freema Agyeman appeared on an episode of the new "Doctor Who" series, and the producers were so impressed with her performance that they offered her the role of Martha Jones on the show's third season. She had played Adeola Oshodi in "Army of Ghosts" (2x12).

mugs please add more content to your posts. Posting only a short line or 2 short lines is considered spamming. Thank you. :)

Have seen in the news that Catherine Tate is going to be the Doctor's new assistant for the whole of the next series with Freema Agyeman joining them for the end of the season so The Doctor has two assistants.

I liked the episode last Christmas with Catherine Tate but did expect her to keep saying "am I bovvered" and "alright" as she was a bit like a grown up Lauren! :lol:

Kylie is going to be in this year's Christmas special. :)

Catherine Tate? Meh. Well they only usually last one series, so I guess I can live with it. :rolleyes: :p

Can I just say that I am IN LOVE with John Simm. Don't ask me why, I wouldn't be able to tell you, but I want to marry him. :rolleyes:

I liked Martha tbh and thought john simm did really well s the master but i am in love with david tennant :)

Back