Doctor Who!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey!

New series of Doctor Who started in UK tonight with David Tennant as the Doctor. So, what did people think...

I think David Tennant is pretty hot. My couisin is still mourning the loss of Christopher Eccleston.

My fave line - "I'm a chav!!!" :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought the new epi was really good and David Tennant was kinda hot. I didn't know whether he would be as good as Christopher Eccleston because i thuoght he was a great Doctor but David Tennant was really good in the role.

My fave line was "OOh it feels like I'm in a bouncy castle"
    and "I've still got it". The look on the Doctor's face when Rose kissed him was priceless.

3. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

yeyeyyy!! i love Dr.who! yeh David Tennant is great! i liked Christopher Eccleston the best but i got to give Tennant a chance!its only the first episode! and the bit where rose kissed him i loved his face!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh my gosh it was so fabulous!!!! I loved Christopher Eccleston too, he was so funny, but I think David Tennant is gonna be great too.

I thought Billie Piper was rather fabulous too.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I can't wait for the next episode, Christopher Eccleston was really funny but i think David Tennant was funny in the first episode.

I also think David Tennant has a really dark, angry side to his character like when he was trying to find out what was wrong with Rose.

6. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I also liked Christopher Eccleston, but I do like David Tennant. I like how they're completely different character even though they're technically the same. It wouldn't have been that good if David had been doing the same sort of stuff as Christopher.

I'm really looking forward to the ep with Marc Warren in it.

7. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

Here in the U.S. we are getting caught up with S1 with Eccleston on the Scifi channel. I think he did a good job with the Doctor. So far we are a little past half way in the season. I'm looking foward to the new season. It is kind of turnabout. You in the UK have to wait to see our CSI's and we have to wait to see your Doctor Who's :)

8. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Love that line too he he. I'm still mourning the loss of Christopher as well. And to begin with, before seing the Christmas Invasion, i wasn't keen on the idea of Chris being replaced by David. But as soon as i saw TCI i immediatly fell in love with David, i still love Christopher but i think David is awesome as the Doctor.

I'm looking forward to seing Mark Warren in Dr Who, as i love him in Hustle. I didn't know he was going to be in it, till my sister told me. So thanks Rach :)

I'll always miss Christopher and his 'Fantastic' loved it when he said that, and that grin he always had on his face.

9. CHILI_PEPPERS

thats fair enough lol :lol:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

How good was Doctor Who tonight!!! It was really funny in bits but also really dark in other bits, I'm becoming a huge David Tennant fan.

What was everyones favourite bit out of tonights episode, mine was when the doctor just stood looking at the werewolf while everyone else was trying to run away.

11. CHILI_PEPPERS

briliant i loved tonight's episode im starting to love david tennant as the doctor at first i wasnt sure but now i love him lol! the bit with the warewolf was great everybody just like gone lol and hes just standing there, made me laugh!!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh my gosh, I really think I love David Tennant now! He's so hot!

Fabulous episode. Loved all the naked girl jokes!!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I have not seen this new series but ive been egging on the family to watch it, it looks so good in comercials

14. Soupdragon

Soupdragon Victim

Thought last night's one was much better than the series opener. That felt a bit too rushed. This one was more developed and I love the Doctor Who historical episodes. And Torchwood references!! Words cannot describe how much I'm looking forward to that. Whole series of John Barrowman.:) There's a Captain Jack action figure out later this year!! A must buy for me:)

15. draig_goch

draig_goch Lab Technician

I love Dr Who and I have to say i think David Tennant makes a better Dr than Christopher Eclston. "One is not amused" lol, No wonder our Royle family is messed up if they got bitten by wearwolfs it explains alot (Princess Ann) lol i love this programme i relly do and i think its fab and its MADE IN WALES lol