Dislike An LV Character?

Re: Dislike A Character?

Posted by keiko:
Ecklie is the worst ever.
But I think his name suites him since it is pronouced like äcklig, that means disguisting (spelled how?) in swedish :lol:

couldn't agree more with you :lol: :lol
So do you always call him "Äcklig" when you see him? :p

Yes, and since you don't pronounce the g very often in äcklig it sounds just the same. my mom didn't get it when I told her :mad:

Post II - after more thinking, I realized that in one of the shows, I don<t know the episode name, but the mother that kills her son and his girlfriend so she would be the one to raise the baby... she's sick! I did dislike her a LOT.

hmm generally all the characters are likeable
but I do dislike Sara at times, she acts so helpless sometimes its annoying. and getting drunk? cmon! xP
And Ecklie for being just plain mean :mad:
And.. Sophia for being CSI wannabe

*clears her throat*

ECKLIE SHOULD DIE A HORRIBLE AND BLOODY DEATH!...

*sighs* ok... now that's off my chest ^_^ ...
and it's because he's an evil self-righteous jerk... not that I feel this really needs any explaination but...

Oh, Yes!... I think that Sophie & Cathrine should be the ones to do the great deed (or atleast lead it); It would atleast make for a few good couple of eps! :D

and no I'm not bitter about the split ... I just can't stand Ecklie...

*goes back to her quiet hole*

Sarah can be soooo annoying at times, but I like her anyway.. I don't like anyone that isn't from the original cast. like the new girl. urk..

Ummm okay guys lets not wish characters nasty deaths, remember they are kinda attached to the stars, and well that's not nice ;) you can wish Ecklie to have a hammer land on his characters foot.. :D

Okay all is going good, and rememeber you don't have to stand up for, or defend a character, just who you dislike and why.

Yes, I agree with Destiny.

Echlie gets on my nerves but there is always someone like him in a office. Hodges I truly dislike. There is probably always someone like him in an office as well but he gets to me most of the time.

Careful all or a mod could have an ego trip here :lol: just kidding, ;) :D :lol:

BTW i have to applaude the actors you really really dislike, because they really caught your attention, some aimed to be disliked (means their doing their jobs correctly and its sort of a kudos to them), and others it means they have hit the right nerve, you might dislike them but you still noticed them, so their job is good.

Posted by Destiny:
Careful all or a mod could have an ego trip here :lol: just kidding, ;) :D :lol:

BTW i have to applaude the actors you really really dislike, because they really caught your attention, some aimed to be disliked (means their doing their jobs correctly and its sort of a kudos to them), and others it means they have hit the right nerve, you might dislike them but you still noticed them, so their job is good.

That's a good point. Hopefully if we see them in other roles we can seperate them from their CSI counterpart.

My apologizes Destiny. I didn't mean to get out of hand...

And your right! Playing a disliked character must be fun but very hard too. I mean to know that your charcter is a "bad guy" has to be hard cuz most all people want to be liked & be one of the good guys. It's certainly something that takes talent...

And agin I am sorry...

Back