Dislike An LV Character?

Giving this thread a little nudge toward the top of the list. Thought it would be a good time given the fact that April, the social worker, has kinda been introduced to the mix and at this moment in time, not many are favoring her.

I would have to agree. I really didn't care for her attitude, especially when she accused Nick of lacking empathy, which we all know isn't true. But then again, she doesn't know Nick as well as we all do.

Not only that, I don't see the need to introduce a 'love interest' because all they're going to do is Mary Sue her. Make her oh so perfect.

Wouldn't the fact that everyone dislikes her because of her snappy remarks and snippy attitude make her, in fact, not a perfect character?

I would have to agree. I really didn't care for her attitude, especially when she accused Nick of lacking empathy, which we all know isn't true. But then again, she doesn't know Nick as well as we all do.

Not only that, I don't see the need to introduce a 'love interest' because all they're going to do is Mary Sue her. Make her oh so perfect.

Wouldn't the fact that everyone dislikes her because of her snappy remarks and snippy attitude make her, in fact, not a perfect character?

Sometimes, however, a Mary Sue pops up and is made into a holier than thou character, sent to teach all the existing characters a lesson.

Back