Dislike An LV Character?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2004.

1. kjoker

kjoker Witness

Re: Dislike A Character

Dislike 2 chars: Ecklie & Hodges

There should be an episode where Ecklie got into an accident because he used too much rogaine and Hodge should have an accident where his eyes got superglued to the microscope.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I dislike two characters:
    _Catherine
    _Ecklie
    Why?

because Catherine does not support Sara and me I like Sara. Then Ecklie, let us not even speak about it

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Alrighty..
    I dislike...
    Sara. She has funny moments (like in episode Viva Las Vegas) but most of the time she just annoys me with her attitude and face.
    Thank you.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I find every single character in CSI to be just how they should be, I wouldn't change anything ! ! ...talking Series 1 to 4 here tho.

They all gel well together, always alot of humour in there... but one thing is certain, Grissom is simply the best character I have seen in any movie or TV series for a long long while.

5. sargris4477

sargris4477 Lab Technician

i loath Hank :mad: any man who does that to a woman is not worthy of being called a man

6. calleighdelko

calleighdelko Lab Technician

I hate Hank :mad: and grissom :mad: because there both nasty to sara

7. sargris4477

sargris4477 Lab Technician

Hank knew what he was doing though, that was just not right! i dont think Grissom knows what he's doing to Sara, thats he's hurting her. :lol: plenty of guys i know dont realize that they hurt girls, they are completely oblivious until yu say "hey jerk yu hurt me just then!" then they are like "i did" sorry im rambling :lol: but Hank did what he did knowing he was gonna hurt Sara :mad: ARG Hank should die a very painful death

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

9. calleighdelko

still think grissom could be alot nicer to sara :)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

here are the characters i dislike the most:
    - catherine= i cannot stand her attitude. it's like she's always got something up her ass that makes her think shes better than everyone. i got the CSI companion book for christmas and i was reading about the ep Chaos Theory and Marg Helgenberger had this snotty way about her when she was talking about going down the garbage shoot soo its not just catherine that has the attitude like she greater than everyone.

- Ecklie= there are no words to describe how much i can't stand this man. he has been the pain in my ass since before he became the head of CSI. hes just as ugly, bald guy that has nothing better to do than bug the you-know-what out of Grissom. my mom can't even stand him and i know that she reallie dislikes him b/c she wants to write a letter to CBS to get him off the show and it takes a lot for my mom to be serious about things like tv shows.

- Grissom= i don't know what it is about Grissom that bothers me soo much. i think he's just on CSI way too much, i mean i know he's the main guy but even Catherine gets off sometimes and shes also the lead in the show.

11. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

i dont hate anyone except Ecklies......in my opinion, hes not a CSI muahaha

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Dislike A Character?

Well personally I only like Greg. I can't 'warm' to the rest of the characters like Miami, and Nick's OK...

13. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

What exactly did Grissom do wrong towards Sara? He wanted to give Nick the promotion, just because he simply thought he was better. That's not a crime, is it? He wast strictly being proffesional.

14. calleighdelko

grissom said the reason why he wanted to give nick the promotion was because nick didnt care wether he got it or not which i think is kind of a stupid reason and also when sara asked him out to dinner he turned her down with out thinking about it or giving her a good reason why

15. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

lol yeh i see ur point there, but Grissom isnt always mean to Sara......its very rare........as i see it, i think that Grissom and Sara have a real bond :D :lol: :) :cool: ;) :p