Dislike An LV Character?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2004.

1. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Dislike A Character

No..I didnt think that had made sense :lol: :D...But now that you have reminded me, Im going to get my cappucuino!! :D

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I don't care for Brass. Maybe that's the fact when I met Billy and Jorja and Brass shunned me away and Security had to come. Whoops, did I just mention that? :devil: Anywho, I just dont like his character period!!!!!!!!!

3. kazzy

Well , I liked him becuase he was so damn sarcastic! :D Still is!

4. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Brass is cool. :D His sarcasm is fantastic, and IMO he is much cooler than Horatio ever was.

5. kazzy

Totally!! :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the only Character I have a like/hate relationship with is Catherine. She just seems so witchy at times or she looks down on people. But other times she seems funny and nice. :lol:

7. sargris4477

sargris4477 Lab Technician

yeah sometimes she can be cool, funny, but other times she just hates on ppl for like no reason. like in the first season when she was all mean to Sara just cuz
    i have my "i dont like you" moments with all the characters like i do with people i know. sometimes they just do or say things that piss yu off, but then yu cant stay mad at em for long :D

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Capp is good stuff, me i don't go for the machine kind, i go for the take packet out of box, add in coffeemate (of same brand) and then add hot water.. 5 mins tops :D

Okay guys lol defending a character isn't necessary, its just an opinion ;) of someone, no different then yours of someone, lol don't make me take the Caffiene away :lol:

Okay now thats going back on topic thank you, and Horatio? ummm am i gonna have to figure out how to cut this in parts :D :lol: cause i don't think it can be done.. :confused: :D :lol:

9. Michigangirl30

Michigangirl30 Police Officer

I'm partial to most of the characters on the show because they all have their pupose, as it were. Some charm the pants off you and some are there to make you want to scream.

However, and that's a big however, I dislike the new lab tech Mia. She disses Greggo waaaaaay too much and she's strangely anal for a lab tech (if that's possible). But the one moment I did like was when she blew off Hodges. I just wish for once someone would do that with a lot more forcefulness! So, I guess this means I don't like Hodges either? :confused:

10. sargris4477

i dunno,i think Chandra was WAY more anal in the lab than Mia, i mean she couldnt handle everything, atleast Mia can take the "yur not Greg" stuff and still work
    JMO though :D

11. Michigangirl30

Michigangirl30 Police Officer

I'd have to agree Chandra was incredibly anal, but how can Mia ignore those sweet puppy eyes?

Warning, rant about to start:

I don't recall which ep this was in but Greg was trying to help her out, handing her things and such - he kept looking at her with that patented Greggo expression, not being cocky or anything and he gets what??? NADA! not even a little smile, she brushes him off once again. She doesn't have to love him, just some acknowledgement would be nice!
    Ok Rant over... whew! :p

12. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I liked Chandra more than I like Mia, Chandra seemed like a much funnier character, and a nicer addition to the show. Y'know, she could be like a person who seems mean in the beginning, but actually turns out quite nice. :)

Mia is cute, I have to say, I defenitely want her to hook up with Warrick soon !

13. SpinLizard

SpinLizard Lab Technician

I don't dislike the Actress, but I think I would like Mia more if they gave her some more zany lines... I think the lab tech should be a bit crazy... Like Greg used to be, or like Abby is on NCIS. jmo. I like the nutty lab-tech...

14. sargris4477

yeah but isnt that like stereotyping lab techs as being zany goofy and just Greg-like?? i dunno, i like Mia, she's cool but has her own zany-ness to her, and i think that was the first or second ep where Mia was introduced where Greg was helping her out, was it Down The Drain where Grissom didnt believe Mia's results and Greg helped out the rest of the time??? i think but im not too sure....damn alcohol fogged brain....Mia atleast plays music Chandra didnt, she was too by the book for me, its like she belonged on Ecklie's team or something....hey but what about WAY back in the second season!!! the actress who played Dionne from "Clueless" was a GREAT tech, i dont remember if she was in trace or the lab but she was SO cool, i know she was in Scuba Doobie Doo i dunno what others.
    yeah Mia and Warrick are cute together HEY but maybe thats why Mia didnt go for Greggo's puppy eyes!! maybe she doesnt like white men, only dates within her race or something....some ppl are old fashioned like that....but wait what about Warrick and Caths near kiss?????
    omg im SO sorry i just rambled on about nothing :lol: i think i should sleep or sober up with some coffee
    I HATE ECKLIE!!!!!! :mad: just staying on topic :D

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I dislike Ecklie as well, but he does add spice to the show. I think Las Vegas is trying to catch up with Miami as far as personal relationships go. I could be wrong, though.