Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

You can never get too many images of an UNcovered Adam bod ;D

Thanks for the pic athlov. :D That's from 'Under Suspicion' correct?

_ransom said
This thread dies a lot. I think we covered everything to talk about Delko.

Oh I figure as long as there are people on this site, and episodes of CSI:Miami, we could never run out of things to discuss about Delko. ;) There is so much potential for episodes to come alone, so I figure this thread will light up a little more around February. :)

Ohhh the hotness!! I need to go outside in the cold weather to cool off!! :lol: That man is hot no matter what he wears!!

Then again I prefer him to not wear anything!

Yesterday was cute...the wetsuit bottom and the tank top. Mmmm. Golden Parachute.

Yeah. True true.

So let us find something to discuss.

About Delko's facial hair...

I totally loved the scruffy unshaven look he had in season 4. I think it protrayed, physically, the emotional state he was in. Delko has always been a clean shaven and neat person but when the trouble with his sister presented itself, he lost interest in himself and focused only on his sister...hence the unshaven face.
It also doesn't hurt that the man just got that much hotter with a beard. I really wish he kept it and was a little upset when de suddenly showed up clean shaven!

Yeah, his season 5 clothes, it's like they're all hand me downs from Tyler. Little fruity, if you know what I mean. And what's with the white sneakers? Is he retiring or something?

Oh, God! I love Tyler. He's amazing. Where on earth did he sneak off to? My favorite AV tech in the entire CSI series.

I totally miss Tyler too...He just disappeared no explanation or discussion, Cooper just started appearing in episodes and that was that. I remember Ryan (I think it was) making a comment about the new AV Tech starting but nothing about what happened to Tyler :(
I don't mind Cooper but he is no Tyler!

If y'all would like to disucss Tyler/Brian Poth, I've managed to dig through the forums and find the Brian Poth/Tyler Jensen thread. ;)

Feel free to mosey on over there, and let's have the Delko discussions continue in here. :)

I liked the facial hair, but there was a moment there where he started looking like a Yeti.

Did anyone read the new spoilers? Does he seriously...

get shot IN THE FACE?! God, that is the final 'fuck you, Delko fans' isn't it? Do NOT go near his face, writers. DO NOT.

A certain amount of facial hair is v. sexy, and it suits Eric, as long as he doesn't let it get out of control.

The spoilers make me happy and nervous at the same time. I mean, they sound like injuries you could recover from and getting shot in the face is marginally better than the head (like, in your brain), but him flatlining so much makes me really nervous. I think I'm going to have to wait for more information before I make a judgment on this, but I can say that is Eric going to have a scar on the side of his face for the rest of Miami? He's far too pretty for that. And him being in hospital means the facial hair will grow really long. Ohnoes!

Not his beautiful face!! Please not the face!! I hope they don't give him a nsaty scar or droopy eye....he is wayyyy too good looking for that. Although I have to agree that is marginally better than him getting shot totally in the head as originally thought.

Maybe whatever he eventually goes through will mean a return of the facial hair?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back