Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

Okay, getting shot in the head is one thing, but the face? Arrrg! *starts pulling out hair in frustration*

That's more like a fuck you sideways up the ass. Why the hell does he get shot in the face?? "Shot in the head" was bad enough. It makes you wonder how much blood and pointless vision out-focus they're going to use.

I'm hoping the shot to the face is a graze instead of a direct hit, because really, what are they going to do? Make Adam wear a fake scar for the rest of Miami? I don't think so. If his face is seriously damaged, the Donahue lynching party is once again at my place, but this time with flaming pitchforks. They really have put my two favourite characters through the ringer the past few years, hopefully good things start happening for poor Eric soon :(. Where is the other shot? Leg? That's not so serious. They better not give him a limp though, only House can pull that look off :cool:

Actually, depending where the bullet hits (I believe his is supposed to be the thigh), a shot to the leg can be fatal. You could bleed out very quickly :(

Oh, totally, but I'd much rather he take a shot to the leg and not the head. There's a lot less chance of it being fatal, and doesn't damage his pretty-ness :lol:. But any gunshot wound can be fatal and should be taken seriously. Poor guy really can't catch a break can he? The only thing that annoys me more than having too many over the top, put-your-main-characters-in-extreme-danger storylines in when they don't follow up on them. Other spoilers indicate that Eric's going to be back to work the episode straight after 'Man Down'. I will be really pissed if they just forget all about this after one show. It's a big thing, and they should treat it as such.

Oh I know! I completely agree! Miami has a history of lack of continuity :mad: It really annoys me.

Yeah there is no such thing as us seeing what happens in between major events...i.e. Nailed. We saw Ryan leave the hospital but then the show skipped ahead to probably weeks later when the bruising around his eye was totally gone. I'd like to see a little continuity as far as if someone gets hurt we see them recovering in the next epsiode not all healed and fine and dandy. :rolleyes:
A lot of shows seem to be doing it now. I guess it is a way of not having to dwell on the injury and moving the plot line along. It still sucks though :mad:
And based on some spoilers I've read...we are going to be headed in a similiar direction as far as Eric is concerned with his inury

Yeah. A cop was shot here not too long ago and almost died from blood loss. There is a major artery that travels through the thigh. So it makes me wonder, what if Delko got shot in that same area and had a huge amount of blood loss. But being shot in the head, well, that's enough blood loss there. I mean, your head is only the most sensitive area.

The danger rate for these characters just keep increasing and happen too often. It is annoying.

I miss the times when the characters actually talked about soemthing they did lastnight with so and so and tease each other and laugh and act more... like a family? Friends? Miami from LV is more brighter outside but in the inside it's actually darker. Ironic?

Am i the only one here who think Horatio is the hottest guy on the show? XD

By the way, to tell you guys, when Eric was speaking Russian in Season 1, 'Evidence of things Unseen' he was speaking correctly and had a really accurate accent! See, i'm Russian. Well, my parents are Russian, but i was born in Canada. But i'm surprised by his accent, if you were russian guy, and only heard him speaking russian, you would've thought he was. But of course his looks give him away. XD

m i the only one here who think Horatio is the hottest guy on the show? XD
I personally don't agree, but you aren't the only one who thinks so. Not sure what it has to do with Eric/Adam, though.

And yes, Adam had to get a language coach for EotU. He learned Russian just for that episode.

He did really good with the Russian. I was surprised b/c sometimes it can sound like the actor/actress is forcing an accent but not in his case. It came out really fluidly and perfect. I'm not sure if they did the samething with Emily when she spoke spanish but if so, kudos to the language coaches the show hires!! :)

I found Adam's Russian really freaking hot. In fact, I think I've just got a thing about accents in general, but Eric is tri-lingual, how can you not love that? He did do a really good job, but can you imagine how much harder it must be for somebody like Emily who already has a strong accent? Her accent rocked, it was like the bastard child of southern and spanish. Spanthern or (Southish), if you will :lol:. But yeah, the show's vocal coach/s are pretty good.

I was wondering if you guys ever think we'll see Eric's parents on the show and what you imagine them being like?

delkolover said:
I'm not sure if they did the samething with Emily when she spoke spanish but if so, kudos to the language coaches the show hires!! :)

Emily's Spanish is soooooo bad. Adam's is pretty bad, too. Funny that he's Hispanic, but can't speak a lick of Spanish, but he speaks Russian very well.

I wanna hear him speaking Russian again. With his dad. Seriously, I wanna meet his family!

I wanna meet the family too! And yes, more Russian. I can't comment on the accents however... I have no clue :lol:

Trust me, when I first heard that Eric was part Russian, I couldn't believe it, but now I now Russians and I have seen Russian and they can be really hot!!! That would explain a lot,lol.

I think Emily's Spanish is good but her accent is...well not so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back