Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

midnight_tiptoes - lol! :D Shirtless Eric = sexy!

I'm undecided about the storyline. I do want to see Eric get some good, angsty scenes, but I really don't want them to hurt him! He hasn't been in this season much so far, but this should promise some good screentime. I believe that episode is suppposed to air in the beginning of February - like the 2nd or something.

It really does make for a good storyline though. I mean, like I said before, finally, it won't only be the previews that will get us on the edge of our seats. This time the actually ep. will! Of course it will be sad, of course many girls (and possibly some guys) will tear up a little (I did when Speed got shot) but even some Hollywood characters aren't always perfect and can James-Bond-matrix-dodge every bullet that's shot at them.

I wonder what Adam thnks.

I'll be okay as long as he doesn't die...they already offed one char, they don't need another to die. And Eric's too hot to die LOL

Pics, I need pics...one can never get too many Eric pics <G> Or is there a seperate pic thread?

I second that, MacsGirlMel. You can never have too many Eric pics. I don't know if there's a separate thread or not... (that's what I get for being so new, lol) :confused:

DVD_VIDEO-52b.jpg

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard.

So we have a 'Eric in a wetsuit' picture contest? :p
If that's the case...I have one more. Hope you like it.
I know I like it. ;)

ericproperyp2.jpg

Have you looked here yet?? Some nice pictures.

Aw, lookit Eric has a nice little bubble butt...

That actual Photobucket link belongs to Adam's Official Yahoo Group, so please ask before posting photos anywhere else on the web. Thank you, Sara

That man is just tooooo good looking....no matter what he wears and I swear I melt every time he smiles ;)

I kinda miss his season 3 hair, even though it wasn't very popular. It gave him coconut head, but still there was something about it I liked. It kinda made him look all serious and mysterious.

edited because spelling is power.

Pssh. He was always pretty hot to me. No, totally hot!!! But I liked him with more hair.

I know, but with season 3 hair we got this:

hairthing.jpg

Whatever the hell it is. His little forehead horn. I dig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back