Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

Yeah, his season 5 clothes, it's like they're all hand me downs from Tyler. Little fruity, if you know what I mean. And what's with the white sneakers? Is he retiring or something?

That's why I've always wondered if the actors themselves have had problems with their character's style. No offense Adam, I love you, but I was you, I would so not be okay with the clothes.

As bad as season 5 may be at times, though, season one was the worst. The man practically went to work in track pants and wife beaters. It's like he always went to the lab straight from the gym.

Good to see this thread's been busy while I've been away! Thanks for all those great pics!

The suit pants and the sneakers always killed me. how do you where a nice suit shirt and pants with a pair of blaring white sneakers?!! how professional is that? Just wear jeans then if you are going to wear sneakers.

Personally, I preferred what he wore in episodes like 'Extreme' or 'Innocent'. It was either dress pants and dress shirt, or dress pants and jeans.

Causal, yet professional and not over the top.

I'd like to see him get a little less formal this season, and a little more casual. I don't want to see the personality on the clothes, I want to see the personality on the man. :p

I like casual Delko more. It's very sexy and handsome- brings out the nice and loving man in him yet a little daring and flirty (not in a fruity way).

God, I remember everyone was talking about his white sneaks with the suit.

Ha. He has a little widows peak. I love his season 5 hair. It's hot. I hated season 3. It made him look so.. like.. ugh. I don't know. Too playfull on the sex-crave side. In a bad way anyway. Kind of gangster.

Here's a little gift for you Delko fans.

OMG!!! I love that episode!!! Everytime I see it I'm like "Damn!!! Is he looking hotter than ever or what!!!"

WHOOT! I love that pic of Eric in that diving suit....it gets me all worked up :D

And I have to say, the name of your last thread was hilarious! :D

On Adam's Official Yahoo Group he has left a small blog and Holiday message to the fans. I hope you can all join and check it out! (The link is below)

PS: He has also wrote a small spoiler for season 5!!!

Oh Adam. He is such a Peace and Love guy. I love him to death!! <3

This thread dies a lot. I think we covered everything to talk about Delko.

_ransom said:
Oh Adam. He is such a Peace and Love guy. I love him to death!! <3

This thread dies a lot. I think we covered everything to talk about Delko.

LOL now if only we could UNcover him :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back