Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

I liked the way that he's devleoped, he seems more stronger and dependable. Yet His seriousness does seem to be consistant and he seems to have adopted a more Horatio like role as series four and five come into play I've found.

It's true, Eric does seem more serious. But he's had to deal with a lot. I miss the way he used to joke around with Speed all the time. After everything he's been through, it's unlikely he'll ever go back to being the way he was in the first two seasons, but maybe after he's had some time to deal he'll lighten up just slightly.

I like the new Delko as well, though sometimes he seems a bit crabby. I think it's the fact that he hasn't dealt with Marisol's death at all. Everyone was doting on Horatio when it happened and no one seemed to pay any attention to him. And he does have a reputation for internalizing his feelings or expressing them in unhealthy ways.

Mostly he just seems like a bit of a loner lately. If this were any other show I'd be excited about the prospect of exploring his storyline, but since this is Miami they'd probably mess it all up. But yeah, there's something going on with him that he's not letting on.

I'd love to see Calleigh sit down with him and have a real talk, since she's his closest friend. I bet the guy has a lot pent up. Poor Eric.

I agree. It would be nice to see Calleigh and Eric spend some quality time together (and I don't mean that in a shippery way). But lord knows, that boy needs someone to talk to. Aww.

I too felt like he never dealt with the death of his sister. I mean, if I passed, I know my brother would cry. He's tough and all, but I'm his sister. They didn't even have him shed a freakin tear! And then they go right out and work. I know he'd be angry and want to catch the bastards, but you can't tell me he wouldn't break down some.

ANd last nights episode. Why is Natalia wearing a dress and heels to work?! I know she wasn't allowed to work the case, but she showed up for work as a CSI in a dress and heels! You would never see Calleigh in an outfit like that for work! Or Ryan! Or Horatio! Or Tripp. Or Adam for that matter! It's just not a CSI outfit!

Well, I would hope none of the guys wear a dress like that. That's a whole other set of problems right there.

My brother and I are very close, like Eric/Marisol close, and I know if he died I'd be devastated. That's why I think Eric is not grieving properly. He's just really quiet and lonely and kinda gone. I can't believe the writers don't wanna do something with that, cause it's fictional gold.

I think their probably bideing their time to make some sort of big thing out of it, either that or they dusted it under the carpet for the Boa Vista storyline. I think Erics gonna have some mjor involvement in that.

I would *like* to think that the writers are bideing their time, but I'm still waiting for them to deal with Speed's death, so I'm not holding my breath.

Very true, I couldn't believe the reaction btween Calleigh and Eric when he got the call Marisol had dies, she didn't even reach out to him.

Yankeeaholic said:
I know she wasn't allowed to work the case, but she showed up for work as a CSI in a dress and heels! You would never see Calleigh in an outfit like that for work! Or Ryan! Or Horatio! Or Tripp. Or Adam for that matter! It's just not a CSI outfit!

well, hopefully you'd never see Ryan or Horatio or Tripp in a dress and heels :lol:

Very true, I couldn't believe the reaction btween Calleigh and Eric when he got the call Marisol had dies, she didn't even reach out to him.

That definatley should have been a hug moment or even a holding hands moment!

Yeah, I thought that whole thing was botched. Like his favorite little sister dies, and no one cries? not even him?
:(

On tv everyone ssems to be having these jet lagged reaction times. Aroundhere, when someone dies, everyone starts bawling right away. then you go through all those stages of mourning, and then you bawl some more.

:(

I hope we get to see some mourning at some point.
Maybe he's suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome for seeing his sister being shot and all.

:eek:

I know , its like "one year later the team are having a rection to death." and its just Hortio sitting on bench eting some crackers or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back