Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

:lol: The white shoes cracked me up. Although I'd prefer him in some simple attire every now and then. I mean, CSI's don't actually dress like they're going out to a club. :p

I did some digging around imdb and it states that Adam is 3/4 Puerto Rican and 1/4 Cuban. :)

I didn't like his outfit this ep either. It just wasn't him. And thanks, Geni. I thought it was something like that, but wasn't quite sure.

midnight_tiptoes, I've edited your picture as it was a tad too large. Your image was 600x340 pixels, and the allowed maximum size is 480px. :)

*pops back in*

Whoa, I haven't been in here in forever. lol.

Thank the lord I wasn't the only one who didn't like his outfit last night. And the white shoes cracked me up as well. I mean Adam is a very fine looking man but...the show needs to bring back the s2 stylist. I mean the jeans...the dress shirt...the spikeish hair. Heck yes.

*pops back out*

yeah, he looked good in S2. Heck, most things were better in S2.
Nice pic, Midnight :)

He looked terrible. It's like he's been hanging out in retirement communities, or something. It wouldn't have been THAT bad if he'd tucked his shirt in and worn dark shoes, but God, the white tee, the YELLOW shirt, the white shoes? Too much, Eric.

At least he laughed.

I know a lot of you on here weren't particulary pleased with Season 4, but as Adam looked extremely handsome in every episode, I've made over 3000 DVD caps of him. Just CLICK HERE to see them in all their glory! (there a few of the cast too!) There were some great episodes though; Rampage, Urban Hellraisers, One of our Own, Shattered, Payback, Under Suspicion....

Hope you like, Sara

Sherir...thanks so much for the screencaps. One can never have too many Adam pics. ;) :D

Hey! I've just studied Rio in more detail and was wondering if anyone knows :) if Adam has studied dancing? Cause in the fight scene it sure looked like it ?

*gasp* Wouldn't that be awesome if he did dancing with the stars? I would love that! Hot sexy CSI Man dancing to the tango *drools* Yeah, so anyway, I've come out of lurking and decided I would share that lol *waves*

***Possible 'Darkroom' Spoilers***

Anybody else thought it was weird that Eric didn't have much screen time tonight?

I expected Eric to have a bigger role, seeing as he just lost his sister. I thought he'd be the one saying he knew what Natalia was going through and being more sympathetic (though I'm glad there were no scenes between them because ew). Still, it was a nice little detail that he didn't take Anya's side, or Virgin's side, but he made a mention about what "Natalia is feeling." I don't know if it was intentional or not, but it was a nice touch, that he'd focus on that and nothing else. If someone knows what Natalia was going through, that was Eric.

And yet I guess it's a little bit in character, too. Over the years it seems like Eric has learned to internalize his feelings. Speed died and he didn't talk to anyone about it. Marisol died and he doesn't seem to be mourning properly. Horatio is being a drama queen about it, but Eric doesn't even talk about her. So in a way I guess it makes sense that he didn't want to get involved in tonight's case. I don't know. You never know with these writers.

edited by mod to add a bit of spoiler space as a precaution-not sure the episode has aired in all North American time zones yet. ;)

Anyone else think that Delko's way more serious this series?

I think over the past two seasons he's been far more serious, than say in seasons 1-3. Although, in season three he didn't seem himself. (With all these personal storylines. Ie: Losing his badge, toothing, etc.) I think his character has grown in a sense, since the beginning of the show. In season one, he was more of the new guy, just learning things and now he's kind of the go-to guy when things need to be looked after. He's kind of a 'teacher' in a sense to Wolfe, and a very good friend to Calleigh. He also doesn't need Horatio's guidance as much as he would in the first season.

I also think he's more serious - and in a way darker - because of what he's suffered. There was Speed's death, which was never fully dealt with, and Marisol's death which must have hit him harder than anything. - Despite it being more of an H-centric storyline - He's also had to deal with accepting Ryan into the team, and being there for Calleigh when Hagen killed himself. (Seeing as he was the first one to be there for her when the event happened)

So, I think he's grown on a personal and professional level. That's not to say that he hasn't changed completely. There are a lot of times where we've seen him smile and even chuckle, or make a joke. I rather liked the Delko from the first two seasons, but he seems more like a stronger person now, so I like that about him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back