Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

Thanks for those Carol! They're gorgeous!! I found a small version of this on Friday and wondered where they came from, so thanks for that!!

Hi! Let me explain what Sacoor Brothers is. It is a portuguese clothes' shop that did a photoshoot with Kandy Alexander (Alexx) and Adam Rodriguez for their Spring-Summer collection (2006). Adam and Kandy went to Portugal (Lisbon) to do this. I have seen those photos thousands of times when i went to that stores here in Portugal :D But thank you very much for the link... now i can save the pictures :D

Thanks for the info. Glad you liked the pics. :)

I don't like the pink belt in the first pic. But, I'll live.

Ooh! Again, thanks Yankeeaholic for the pics. The pink belt was definitely an interesting site to see. I'm not crazy about the pink either, but he can sport any color and make it look smashing.

You have to admit though, that Adam Rodriguez/Delko is pretty damned hot though!

So the title could fit perfectly.

Tht pink belt picture --I think I know what you're talking about. I seen that before. I love the way Adam dresses. It's so unique!

I was at the London Expo yesterday (where I met Boti Bliss) and as an extra perk, I purchased the CSI Miami Season 4 DVD. I've added captures of Adam from the Special Features and later in the week I'll have captures of him from most of the season 4 episodes!
Miami S4 DVD Extras Caps

On a different matter, you can also find photos of Boti at the London Expo. She's lovely to meet and she spoke of some season 5 spoilers!
Boti Bliss in London

Thanks for posting those pics Shehir. :) I may not buy the Season 4 dvds because I really didn't enjoy the season at all, so it's nice to get a sneaky look at the extras. ;)

What's wrong with the pink belt? Guys wear pink all the time? My hubby's favorite shirts are all pink.

I think it's very handsome!

Great caps! I loved them btw.

I'm curious...does anyone know if Adam's really the same heritage as Delko? I mean I can see the hispanic part but is the Russian part real?

No, Adam's not really russian. At the moment, I can't remember what he is exactly, and I don't want to give you the wrong info, so I'll let someone else do it :)

I think he's all hispanic, like half cuban and half puerto rico or something. no russians here!

He does have that "pardo" look about him. (My brazilian friend refers to mixedr race people with all sorts of latin american origin as pardo) very very sexy. I recently saw a pic of him and his sister. She's beautiful!

Most Puerto Ricans and Cubans are interracial. You have no idea how many races are in my family tree. Even I don't know. It's very common.

Someone needs to write a letter to the wardrobe department of Miami and beg him never to dress Eric like that again. Please. Ever. What was with the white sneakers? Did he retire already? Good God, it was awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back