Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

Interesting viewing of Spring Break for me tonight. I could totally see all the fangirls in that Delko pool scene lol. Also nice to see him wet without that darn scuba suit to hide him.

Man, Eric's growing up. All those gorgeous girls tonight and he didn't even look at them.

He's either grown up or really, really depressed.

Hmm... perhaps a bit of both? I mean, I think he has matured a lot since the first season, but I'd also like to think he's a bit depressed. The man lost a close friend and a sister.

I wonder sometimes if Adam is getting tired of the job. He just doesn't look as enthusiastic about it as he used to be. Of course, it could be an actual acting choice, but I don't know.

No! we can't loose Eric! We've already lost Speed, I'm not letting him go! Of course, if he really is getting tired/bored, then it wouldn't be fair to force him to stay. If it is an actual acting choice, then it's a good one, I think.

Well, depends, I guess. He doesn't seem to be doing much aside from Miami, so who knows.

I still hope it's an acting choice, but I gave up hope on this show a long time ago.

It's so sad that Delko rarely smiles anymore let alone laughs.

Oh god I seriously hope Adam never leaves!! I'd be so sad. But if it is an acting choice that makes him leave, then well, it's his choice I guess.

I've noticed that too. I miss him. I miss him laughing, and smiling. I miss his banter with Speed :( This show just isn't the same anymore...

The last time we saw him laugh was in High Octane. Wasn't it? He was talking to Calleigh. Other than that, he seems to be going through the motions.

I guess every character gets the shaft every once in a while, but why Delko? Why ban the pretty?

I know seriously. So far there's been a couple episodes based on Boa Vista already in season 5. They should base one on Delko. Maybe at least on what he's going through right now or something, ya know?-- because #1 I want to see if they have a reason why we never see him much #2 I just want to see him more!

At least the whole Delko/Snake thing is over. What a load of bullshit that was. Adam and Eva were so bad together, I was embarrassed for them.

Oh I know! It was painful to watch. I'm not sure the writers know what they're doing.

They never have, but they used to be able to hide it much better.

I still wanna see Delko's family. I can't believe his sister died and his parents were like "... who?" when in fact we know that they're a very close family. What a rip off. What about his other two sisters? I can't believe he's so depressed and no one's seemed to notice.

Yeah, that whole family thing's been bugging me too. Seriously, did they all get amnesia and forget about Marisol? As for the depression, I think you're right on. He is depressed, and no one's said a damn thing about it. The team used to be close. What happened to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back