Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

By time. I don't want to post everything at once in one day. I like to spread things out. You will see more though ;) I love working with images. One reason I have a hobby of making icons.

No you're not the only one Enigma. I have two Adam-centric episodes on my iPod. And whilst I usually have Speedle as my w/p on my laptop, it's currently a promo shot for Internal Affairs where Eric & Jake are talking to the night chick CSI.

Man oh man, Adam's so sexy. :devil: Wow, go me for stating the obvious. :lol:

My brother made me a Quarterback named Adam Rodriguez on Madden 2006, but he wasn't completing many of his passes, and he pissed me off so I was forced to punish him :devil:
(The pretend Adam, not the real one, regrettably)
I replaced him with Philip Rivers :)

You are defiantly not the only one. I only allow Adam on my desktop. I'm short of an iPod right now... he's my icon theme on my livejournal too.

Adam is such a sexy man. He's my idol.

I mean, he' so inspiring to me! Example. Whenever he signs something he adds "Peace and Love Always!!" and how he proceeds to work hard for his fans- not wanting people to hate each other but make a difference in the world. That's what I want to do with music. He has such a great interest in music too and such a wide range of favorites. Name any genre of music, I might even say I listen to it. Oh, I'm rambling.

Oh Ali break me off a piece and send it to me!! :devil: Especially that last pic!!

HA uber dork :)(aka Ali) wanted show me the Colgate Add Emily did a long time ago so she went ahead and made it her avatar!!

p.s. I'm not making fun of Ali...she called herself an uber dork over at the Emily thread...so she asked for it! :D

Oh and Ali? Should get the chance can you post more Adam pics? Love ya sweetie :p Yeah ok sue me I'm sucking up now!!

...OK. I see I am not the only Adam fanatic here.

I managed to put photos AND some music videos on my Pod. Here's the catch...the music videos are only ones he's in. 50 Cent, Lionel Richie and J-Lo.

Although the last artist gets on my nerves, I have her there only because he's in the video. She's a better actress than singer, IMO. If Selena were still alive, she'd BLOW J-Lo's vocals out the water.

Ok, back to the original topic...Yummy Adam. I'll be the 1st to admit...on my lunch break, I'll watch CSI Miami on my notebook. I need to catch up on Seasons 3 & 4.

:lol:

OMG, Adam is all I ever think about and everyone knows that I am just in love with him!!!

Is it bad to think about him being naked and in the shower? cuz that is how I think about him :p

Heck no. :lol: But it might be a different case with me thinking abou Horatio...*snicker*

Hey, all of us do the same thing. Just with our characters.

EDIT
Sorry guys! This is a Delko topic, not Horatio! I apoligize! I'll edit out the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back