Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

Oh, the thoughts that went thru my head as I saw that photo...

Here's one...

Blue Cotton Long Sleeve Shirt--> $40.00
Touchup/Haircut----------------> $10.00
Having a 'interesting' caption of Delko with his face/mouth in a contorted fashion---------> Priceless

There are some things money can't buy....Mastercard can't buy that photo either...LOL

Great job! :D

Where did you get that pic? Which episode is that from?

Erm. That doesn't give me the name of the eppie. I don't remeber which episode every event happens in ya know. (But i wish i did. Then i wouldn't feel so stupid asking these questions)

Well, I wasn't trying to anwser your question, so no need to be snippy. It's from Skeletons.

MacsGirlMel...please refrain from posting one word replies that don't really contribute to the discussion as that can be seen as spamming. Thanks. :)

I can sooo make it through the rest of my day at work b/c of those eye candy shots :D...thank you sooo much for posting them and cropping Boa Vista out!! :)

Hahaha no problem. I have plenty more but I'll space out my posting.

Yeah i gotta say that too, thanks for cropping out Boa Vista!

Space your posting out by time or actual posts? XD I just hope to see more.

Nice pictures _ransom. And I agree... as this is a Delko threa, a certain female CSI shouldn't be the focus, so cut away. :lol:

I wish I could be here while I am at work...but alas our pcs don't have 'net access.

Two quick Adam/Eric stories: Today at work, a coworker and I were discussing girl crushes, and I mentioned CSIM and for a while we went on about Emily but then all of a sudden she lowers her voice and looks around and says, "You know who is really hot? That Hispanic one!"

I nearly fell off my chair; and then we proceeded to kill half an hour talking about Adam. It was so flippin' awesome.

Story numero dos: If anybody gets the chance to visit Times Sq., go to the McDonalds on 43rd/Broadway. They have TVs playing music videos and they have a tendency to play the same video on a loop.

Anyway, I was there not too long ago, and they played "If You Had My Love." I kinda forgot about being hungry - and my friend... I just stared at the TV and watched the video at least twice before having my friend literally drag me away. So yeah, point being, if you have the chance to go, it's worth checking out. It might be on! :)

Now you tell me...LOL

I would have been around that area tonite.I was looking for a particular CD and was thisclose to going to the Virgin Megastore to pick it up. But I went somewhere else to get it.

Ok, back to the original subject...am I the only one who has some AR/ED photos on their iPod or as the wallpaper/screensaver on their PC?

I would put a photo of AR/ED as my work pc wallpaper, but they disabled that function. Thank God I can do it on my notebook! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back