Delayed Inffinity

Thanks for the reviews! I hope to have an update by early tomorrow cause I'm leavin to go out of town later tomorrow! So I will try to have the update by then!

Heres an update! Im leaving to go out of town so it'll be awhile till I'm able to update! Just read the story over and over again! :lol: I hope yall enjoy!

Chapter 11

"Hello?" Eric said picking up his phone.

"Eric?"

"Yea?"

"It's Marisol."

"Is everything ok?"

"You better get over here enless you wanna miss your baby being born."

Just then Eric heard Natalia scream.

"I'm coming." Eric said as he hung his phone up.

"Ryan I gotta go. Tell Horatio I'll call him later. Eric said as he ran to the hummer and sped off to Natalias house.

At Natalias house

Eric comes running in and rushes over to her side.

"Hey baby." Eric said as he pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"Eric..." Natalia said as she scrunched up her nose and grabbed ahold of Erics arm and started breathing heavily as she felt another contraction.

"What baby?" He said as he grabbed her hand.

"We have to get to the hospital."

"Ok baby, ok." He said as he helped her up.

"Marisol go get the car started." Eric said as he pointed to the garage.

"Ok." As Marisol ran to the garage with the biggest smile on her face.

As they start walking they have to stop as Natalia feels another contraction.

"Omg." Natalia screamed as she gripped onto the counter and started breathing.

"Its ok baby. Itll be over soon." Eric said as he rubbed her back.

"Yea easy for you to say, you're not the one whos having this baby."

Natalia said as she gained her breath back and they walked to the hummer and made their way to the hospital.

----------------------------------------------

At the hospital

"Ok Natalia, when I say push you push sweetie ok?" The doctor said.

"I dont know if I can." Natalia said as she was breathing pretty hard, sweat dripping off her head.

"Yes you can." The doctor said.

"Talia." Eric said as he grabbed ahold of her hand and looked deep into her eyes. Natalia looked right into his eyes when she heard him call her that name. The name he gave her the night that she got pregnant.

"You can do this baby. I know you can."

Natalia rolled her eyes and when the doctor said push, she pushed.

"Come on Natalia, push baby push." The doctor said.

"Oh my God." Natalia screamed.

"Its coming baby." The doctor said as they got the blanket ready.

"Come on baby, keep it up." Eric said as he kissed her head.

"Alright, one big push here." The doctor said one last time.

Natalia let out one big scream.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Delko you are the proud parents of a 6lbs. 7 oz. baby girl." The doctor said as she handed the baby girl to its mother.

"She looks just like her mommy." Eric said as he kissed Natalia on the lips.

"Beautiful." Eric said smiling at Natalia and Natalia smiling back at him.

"What we gonna name her?" Eric said as he looked at his baby girl.

"Um...what about Kaydence Marie Delko?" Natalia said as she looked at her daughter.

"Perfect." Eric said as he smiled down at his baby girl.

"Why don't you get some rest." Eric said looking at Natalia who looked very tired and still a little sweaty.

"Ok." Natalia said as she closed her eyes and felt someones lips touch her head and wipe her hair off her head.

"I love you." Eric said as he looked at Natalia.

"You look so much like your mom." He said as he rocked his baby girl back and forth to stop her from crying.

"I know one thing I'm gonna have to watch out for the guys when you get older." Eric said as he kissed his little girls head.

Just then he felt his phone vibrate.

"Delko."

"Hey, how is Natalia?" Horatio said

"Good, she's asleep right now but everything went as planned and now we have a baby girl."

"Well congratulations, and we are headed up there right now."

"Ok. I'll see ya'll soon."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

I know the last part was kinda stupid but I just thought I'd put it in there! Let me know what ya'll think. :)

"Ok." As Marisol ran to the garage with the biggest smile on her face.
Why do I imagine her overly giddy :lol:

"Ok." Natalia said as she closed her eyes and felt someones lips touch her head and wipe her hair off her head.

"I love you." Eric said as he looked at Natalia.

"You look so much like your mom." He said as he rocked his baby girl back and forth to stop her from crying.
:adore: That's my favorite part.

I can't wait to see the update whenever you return -- I'm hoping to see some cute Ryan/Horatio/baby hospital scenes :p

Yes you will some Ryan and Horatio scenes! I actually am redoin the next chapter while I'm on vacation cause I thought of something better! But I'm glad ya'll like it! :)

Awwww. Cute chapter. Cute name for the baby too.

:lol: at Marisol being giddy.

And the idea of Uncle Ryan. awww...

And I don't think the end is stupid at all. In the show's hospital scenes we never see another character calling to ask about the one in the hospital, so I liked that Horatio asked about Nat.

Here's an update! I hope its been worth the wait! :)

Chapter 12

About 30 min. later Eric hears a knock at the door.

"Come in."

He could hear everyone start piling in.

"Ahhhh, that's my niece!" Marisol said as she practically ran over to Eric.

"Shhh, Natalia's asleep."

"No I'm not."

"See, she's not asleep." Marisol said pointing to Natalia.

"Well she was asleep until you came in." Eric said handing over his daughter to her.

"Enough you too." Horatio said as he could see where this was heading.

"Sorry." They both said at the same time.

"She looks like Natalia." Horatio said as he got his turn to hold her.

"That's what I said." Eric said as he smiled at Natalia and she smiled back.

"I'm guessing you already have her dating life planned out Delko?" Ryan said as he looked down at the baby girl that was in his arms.

"Yea, she's not dating till she's 30." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Eric." Natalia said as she laughed.

"What?! I'm being serious."

"I agree with Eric." Ryan and Horatio both said and pointed at him.

"Thanks you guys. I would like for my daughter to have a half way normal life." Natalia said as she sat up in bed and Ryan handed the baby girl to her mom.

"And we're just saying that they guy is gonna have to go through all of us to get permission to date her." Ryan said as he motioned to all three of them.

"Ok whatever we'll see how long that lasts. My parents said the same thing and look where I'm at now."

"Exactly our point. You're laying in a hospital bed with a baby in your arms." Ryan said as he pointed to her.

"Ok, ok, you have a point." Natalia said as she held her baby in one arm and threw her free hand in the air for surrender.

"Ok everyone out! We have to let this baby eat." The nurse said as she walked and pointed to out the door.

"Awww man." Marisol said as she held her head down.

"We'll see ya'll later." Horatio said as he pushed Marisol out the door.

"Congrats Delko." Ryan said as he patted Erics back.

"Thanks man." As Delko hit Ryan hard in the arm as he started walking out.

"Ouch, ok that's gonna leave a bruise." Ryan said turning around and holding his arm.

"Suck it up man." Eric said as the nurse shut the door.

"Wow. She's gonna have a crazy life." Eric said turning around and lacing his fingers through Natalias.

"Yea but its gonna be fun to see how she reacts to it."

"I can't wait to watch her grow up." Eric said as he took his free hand and rubbed the bottom of his daughters foot.

Natalia smiled while just watching Eric. She thought to herself how she would've killed herself if she hadn't gone back to him.

"Natalia?" Eric said waving his hand infront of her face.

"Oh sorry."

"What were you thinking about?"

"Just about how amazing you really are." She said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Well, your pretty amazing too." He said as he pushed a loose piece of hair behind her ear and kissed her.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Eric said as he put his face up to hers.

"Please don't ever leave me." Natalia whispered to him.

"I won't, I promise." He said as he whispered back.

Eric starts singing a song.

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment, forever
Where every moment spent with you
Is moment I treasure

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you baby

Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wonderin if it's me you're seeing
So I kiss you eyes, and thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you, in this moment forever
Forever and ever

Cause I'd miss you baby
I'd still miss you baby

I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just be with you, right here with you
Just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time

Cause I'd miss you baby
I'd still miss you baby

Let me know what you think :)

By the way Mrs.DelkoWolfe I love your icon!

Last edited:
:lol: at Ryan and Eric.

Loved the guys all saying she wasn't gonna date till she was 30. :lol:

Cute chapter.

Glad you're back. Hope you had a nice trip. :)

OMG this was soooooo worth the wait. I love how Ryan and horatio went into protective uncle mode and how Marisol is like the crazy aunt that will spoil the kid to no end. I can just imagine Eric singing and it sounds wonderful. I was crying when I realized what he was singing. EXCELLENT CHAPTER!!! I can't wait for what else you have in store.

By the way Mrs.DelkoWolfe I love your icon!

Thanks!! I'm glad your back and I hope that you had a wonderful trip!

Youre welcome! And I did have a nice trip! Thank you! I really didnt have time to work on a chapter while I was gone so I'll try and work on it tonight! I'm glad it was worth the wait! I was kinda scared about it! But thanks :) And since I havent been on in forever have you updated your story Mrs.DelkoWolfe?

Never be scared when you write an EDeN story. As long as they wind up happy and together it's all good. No I haven't updated my story yet. I'm trying to throw in this twist but I want to do it right. Don't worry it should be up soon and I'm thinking about posting it on here too so that way it won't be so difficult to find.

Haha thanks I'll remember that! :thumbsup: And ok I just wanted to make sure I hadnt missed it or anything! And ok, it is hard to find things on that website! Thats why I post everything on here! :)

Ok heres the update! I'm skipping up 3 years after this short little part! Hope thats ok! :) Anyway hope yall enjoy!

Chapter 13

Natalia gets to leave the hospital today and their life as a family begins.

"It's time to go home." Natalia said as she dressed her baby girl.

"Hey baby." Eric said as he walked into the room with the car seat and kissed Natalia on the back of her head.

"Hey!" Natalia said as she put Kaydence into the car seat.

"Are you ready to start living this life?" Eric said as he wrapped his arm around her lower waist.

"As ready as you are." She said as she let out a sigh and kissed his lips.

"Ok well then lets get this baby home." Eric said as he grabbed the handle and walked out to the car.

--------------------------------------

3 years later

Natalia walks over to the bed and lays down beside Eric on her side and laid her arm over his stomach as he wrapped one of his arms around her lower part of her waist and pulled her closer.

"Mommy?" Kaydence said as she walked over to her mothers side of the bed.

"Yea baby?" Natalia said as she rolled over tryin to cover herself up.

"I had a bad dream."

"You did?" Natalia said as she pushed a piece of her little girls hair out of her face.

"Yes, and I can't go back to sleep." Kaydence said as she held onto her teddy bear.

"Ok well go back in there and I'll be there in a minute."

"Ok."

Natalia started to get out of bed but got pulled back in by to arms.

"I'm gonna miss you these 5 minutes." Eric said as he let out a sigh sounding desperate.

"Me too." Natalia said as she laced her fingers into Erics and kissed his lips.

"I'm really gonna miss this." Eric said between every kiss.

"Well we can finish it when I return?" Natalia said as she smiled up at him.

"Ok." Eric said as he smiled back.

Natalia got up and put one of Eric's t-shirts on and pants and went to her daughters room.

"I'm gonna go make some coffee." Eric said as he got out of bed and went downstairs to make coffee.

"Ok." Natalia said as she layed down with Kaydence until she fell asleep and went downstairs not to long after Eric.

Eric turned around to see Natalia walking downstairs.

"Ahhh, Quietness." Eric said as he put his hands out to the side of him and looked up to the ceiling and closed his eyes.

"Haha." Natalia said as she crossed her arms and rested herself against the counter.

"Have I ever told you that you look absolutely beautiful in a t-shirt and pj pants?

"I think this would be a first." Natalia said as she was turned around by

Eric who lightly kissed her neck.

Natalia lets out light moans as Eric makes his way down her neck and onto her shoulder.

"Eric?"

"Yea?" Eric said as he put his hands underneath her shirt and felt her bare skin.

"I have to tell you something...."

"Ok. What?" Still kissing her neck.

"Eric..."

"Yea?"

"I think someone's outside our house."

"What?" Eric said as he stopped kissing her neck and looked out the window but didnt see anything.

"I sware I just saw someone walk across our back porch." Natalia said as she pointed out the back window.

"Ok, go to the bedroom get Kaydence and stay in there." Eric said as he pushed her towards the stairs."

"Ok." Natalia said as she walked up the stairs and got Kaydence and went into their bedroom.

When Eric heard the bedroom door shut he quietly slid the back door open and looked outside. He didn't see anything so he grabbed a bat and walked outside.

Before he knew it he had been hit in the back of the head and was knocked out.

Natalia heard the door open and thinkin it was Eric walked back downstairs.

"Eric?" Natalia said as she walked downstairs.

She didn't hear anything and saw that the back door was open and she started walking over to it but before she knew she felt a cloth cover up her nose and she too was out on the floor.

Let me know what you think! :)

Back