~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, Pusher, you are spoiling us with these sweet pictures of the oh so young DC. Thank you for your time and effort - most appreciated. :)

I also love picture #8, and how many times have we seen H pulling that expression in #12. Hehe! :D

u all guys are welcome re the pics:D

yesterday till i was search for DC movie 'Jade' have find this two films 'Mad Dog and Glory' and 'Proof Of Life'. ok this day is for caps from MDnG :p wow i love DC character Mike there :) so funny guy - look and act a lot like H :lol: this time Mike is the one who beat :p

web page 1
web page 2
web page 3
web page 4
web page 5
web page 6
web page 7
web page 8
web page 9
web page 10
web page 11
web page 12
web page 13
web page 14
web page 15
web page 16
web page 17
web page 18
web page 19
web page 20
web page 21
web page 22
web page 23
web page 24
web page 25
web page 26
web page 27
web page 28
web page 29
web page 210
web page 31
web page 32
web page 33
web page 34
web page 35
web page 36
web page 37
web page 38
web page 39

Oh that hair is just a little on the big side ;)

You gotta love the 80's clothes though, he reminds me a little of JK here :D

Thanks Pusher it's a real DC fest at the moment :)

pics of David

davidcaruso18.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/DC00079.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/davidcaruso9.jpg
pic 3
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/DC00085.jpg

wow calleighspeedle , you now have to make people melting in this heat! :lol:
need...my... fridge! :lol:

great pic's! :cool:

calleighspeedle, those are lovely pictures, but please remember to credit the site where you obtained them. The white star on these indicates that they are from davidcarusofans.com. Thanks. :)

Oh my.....calleighspeedle posted some good pics. The first two are quite yummy. A friend of mine would describe pic one as well...umm..."take me" pose...but then you can replace the word take with one of more graphic poportions.

At first I did not like the Horatio Caine charactor at all. He grew on me slowly and it took me quite a while to admit that he has this sexuality I could not ignore. Then I watched NYPD Blue and that pretty much made me realize that I find him sexy indeed. Always was a sucker for men with those intense blue eyes.

Rebecca_V said:
Oh my.....calleighspeedle posted some good pics. The first two are quite yummy. A friend of mine would describe pic one as well...umm..."take me" pose...but then you can replace the word take with one of more graphic poportions.

that was my first thought too :p ... my bad! :lol:

My mind went to the gutter. I had to save that pic on my hard drive..now I can call it up when ever I want. However I will not make it as wallpaper cuz my roommate would have a stroke if she turned on the PC and saw that pic. She HATES David Caruso. Other than on line I don't know many people that like him. Its kinda sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back