~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE DAVID CARUSO!!!
David is first guy on tv I've been crazy for who is a Capricorn. David and I are both Capricorns. ;)
I just wish I knew for certain (100% certain) which date is his birthday-January 7 or January 17. The ONLY way I'd be 100% certain is to hear the answer from David Caruso himself.
I have a stack of DVDs and 2 VHS tapes I call My David Caruso Collection. Here's a list of what all is in it.

TV SHOWS
The first 3 seasons of CSI: Miami
NYPD Blue-Season 1 and Season 2
TJ Hooker-The complete 1st and 2nd season*
Hill Street Blues-Season 1 and Season 2

MOVIES
Black Point
Hudson Hawk
Jade
Deadlocked-VHS Tape
Twins
Kiss of Death
Session 9
Elmore Leonard's Gold Coast-VHS Tape**
Proof of Life
King of New York
Mad Dog and Glory
First Blood
Getting Wasted
Thief of Hearts

In case you haven't already guessed...
I think David Caruso is HOT!!!
If he ever came here to my little corner of Alabama, I'd be first in line to get my picture taken with him and get his autograph.

Foot Notes
*From IMDB: 37. "T.J. Hooker"- Requiem for a Cop (1983) TV Episode .... Russ Jennings
** That season 2 episode of Vegas CSI called Cross-Jurisdictions was NOT the first time David Caruso and Marg Helgenberger worked together. They worked together in Elmore Leonard's Gold Coast.

For all the fans in the UK..I've just seen an advert for "Proof of Life" it's going to be shown Sunday 20th June, Channel 5, 9pm.
I haven't needed to video anything in so long mine isn't set up, now where are all those cables....

Thanks for the info klb300 and it's good to see you here Carolyn.

DC's date of birth is January 7th, 1956. That is 100% correct! ;)

You could search for sites like TV Now to see if there are any channels in your area that are showing season 1 episodes of NYPD Blue.

[or]

You can go to TV.MSN
Then enter your zip code-(EXAMPLE: 56432).
Then search by person-(EXAMPLE: David Caruso).
I should WARN YOU if you have slow dial-up like I do, tv.msn is gonna be SLOOOOOOOOW downloading its homepage.

:lol: Yeah I didn't know he appeared in music videos! Which leads me to wonder if he did others and what about adverts?

Carolyn I'm sure his bday is January 7th coz I read somewhere long time ago that he mentioned he has the same bday as Nicholas Cage.

His best costumes are those he wear now in CSI:M - sharp and smart. Hmm...I don't mind the military ones he wore in Proof of Life. :devil:

Oh yes battle fatigues can be really good, make a man look tough and in control, I used to be a air cadet, and was great for us girls when we had mixed exercises ;)

DC all action makes me grin, and Dino is fine :)

For those of you who have TNT and wanna see David Caruso as Detective John Kelly on NYPD Blue.
ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN
From TV.MSN:

Wed 6/28
12:00 AM NYPD Blue: Black Men Can Jump -- TNT
description: A victim's father apprehends the murderer; Sipowicz thinks a private detective bilked a man searching for his daughter.
rating: TV-14
duration: 60 min

Wed 6/28
1:00 AM NYPD Blue: Zeppo Marks Brothers -- TNT
description: A woman is afraid to identify her boyfriend's killer; Kelly meets Laura's new boyfriend.

Wed 6/28
2:00 AM NYPD Blue: Serge the Concierge -- TNT
description: Kelly suspects a hotelier and her concierge of killing her husband; Sipowicz's son is mistakenly arrested for drug dealing.

Wed 6/28
3:00 AM NYPD Blue: Good Time Charlie -- TNT
description: Sipowicz gets drunk and boots Sylvia; Kelly thinks a friend is being framed for a mistress's murder.

Wed 6/28
4:00 AM NYPD Blue: Guns 'N Rosaries -- TNT
description: Martinez's shooting of a belligerent black motorist ignites racial hostilities; Licalsi tells Fancy she killed mobster Marino and his chauffeur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back