~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Yes, the 2nd one's best! Thanks BulletGrrrl they're great pics of DC. Hmm...nice black leather jacket! :D

Thanks BulletGrrrl for this sweet DC pics :D

till i wait for 1/4 finals in WC 06 decide at last to see 'Rambo I First Blood (1982)'./ wow... a lot stupid old action movie, but aaaawww yes there play so so young DC :lol: if i don`t make mistake hi is only 26 years old :D his character Mitch is so scared guys :lol: at fist was try to defend Rambo and after this with big reluctance go to the forest to hunt Rambo. poor Mitch he take a lot beat - by Rambo, by his boss and one colleague. for my regret DC play only the fist half of this movie, but here have and one good news they don`t kill him - only wound badly :p the most cool Mitch quote was : 'we don`t humt him (Rambo), he hunt us ' :lol:

i hope tomorrow to have some free time and to watch 'Officer and a Gentleman' :p

well here some screencaps from there:

web page
web page 2
web page 3
web page 4
web page 5
web page 6
web page 7
web page 8
web page 9
web page 10

:lol: :lol: Oh my God that was the best batch of screencaps I've seen in a while.

Perhaps for season 5, he'll sport that 'dashing' hairstyle again. ;)

Hehe! Such cuteness. Thanks for posting those Pusher. I didn't even see Stallone on screen when I watched this scene. ;)

*comes out from lurking*

OMG he looks so young! And so skinny! I wonder if he's still that skinny behind that suit, I'm sure he's put on a little weight, but it doesn't look like all that much since then. He's one healthy dude lol

i`m very glad that u guys like the pics from 'Rambo I First Blood ' :D

ok today is time for some caps from 'An Officer and a Gentleman' :p again so so young DC with cool hairstyle :lol: poor Topper (DC character) they again beat him and for one momet he was going to drown :( like the previous movie i only see DC - there is no Richard Gere or Stallone :p

web page 1
web page 2
web page 3
web page 4
web page 5
web page 6
web page 7
web page 8
web page 9
web page 10
web page 11
web page 12
web page 13
web page 14
web page 15
web page 16
web page 17
web page 18
web page 19
web page 20
web page 21
web page 22
web page 23
web page 24

Oh yeah I have seen 'Officer and a Gentlemen' the crew cut really makes me chuckle, but he does get beat up a bit in this film :(

I like picture 8 cause of that small smile he has on his fae, and the dancing scene is fun too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back