~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
zippy said:
Well sienna I don't have nypd dvds either. And I also wished I could watch John Kelly but the nypd shown on tv is of a later season after he left. So right now I'm just contented with drooling over John Kelly's pics. :)
yeah ... me too but the pictures are enough to love him :D

Nice pics Luce & zippy. John Kelly was probably my first real tv crush! :D

Tink, off topic, but I love your banner. Very cute. :)

oh that smile is so beautiful, I could just look at all day, he looks ever so happy and relaxed :D

Are they behind the scenes Miami shots??

Footyliz said:
oh that smile is so beautiful, I could just look at all day, he looks ever so happy and relaxed :D

Are they behind the scenes Miami shots??

I had issues getting back on some of these threads for several days. Anyway answering your ? The first pic was taken from a tv guide interview back in the spring I believe. The other two not sure since I snagged all three from the DavidCarusoMessage Board Meant to put that when I first posted but, got side tracked & like I said had issues getting back in.

Nice pic LtKitty and thanks for the video G_Mad. My internet connection isn't working well now so I'll check it out tomorrow.

I read the latest article from DC at CsiFiles and DC said this:-
According to Caruso, part of the show's popularity is due to Horatio's humanity. "He's not a corruptible man, and I think that we're searching for people to believe in and he is a man that has demonstrated on a very consistent basis that he will not be sidetracked, he will not be poisoned and he will not step back off the ethics that I think people need to have in our civil servants."

Great to hear that from DC. So let's cross our fingers that we'll get the real Horatio Caine back! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back