~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh my god ... i just saw "big brother" from season2 again ... when yelina kisses horatio ... it's soooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet .... :D :D :D oh i totally love that scene !!! and how he smiles *sigh*

^ Best CSI:Miami moment - ever! :D

Just to let you know sienna - we try to keep this thread non CSI:Miami related. We tend to discuss DC's movies and his other tv characters in this thread. Horatio gets mentioned now and again and that's fine, as the topics tend to cross over unavoidably.

For CSI:M and Horatio related discussions (and drooling!), we post in the Horatio thread. Thanks! :)

Lucy said:
^ Best CSI:Miami moment - ever! :D

Just to let you know sienna - we try to keep this thread non CSI:Miami related. We tend to discuss DC's movies and his other tv characters in this thread. Horatio gets mentioned now and again and that's fine, as the topics tend to cross over unavoidably.

For CSI:M and Horatio related discussions (and drooling!), we post in the Horatio thread. Thanks! :)

ok !! :) got it ...

Please also refrain from double posting - if you want to add something to a post, you can edit it for 24 hours. Thanks. :)

DaWacko said:
Have you guys realised how many views this thread has? Over 12,000... that's a damn lot :lol:

ANyways... my next challenge is to watch China girl. And some Michael Hayes eppys. :D

Michael Hayes... oh how good it was.

I have thought about buying china girl but to bad Micheal Hayes has never been on the cable here!

Footyliz said:
sienna said:
hey footyliz ... of course i do ... who could resist these eyes ? ;)

Oh yes, yes it's all about the eyes ;)

*thinks about rerunning NYPD DVD's*

hehe I didn't watch the first 2 seasons on tv here. But I bought the season 1 dvd not long ago and watched the entire first season in 3 days! how bad is that haha

^I remember when I got Blue s1 dvd. Only dvd player was in this comp (i didn't have own comp then) so I couldn't watch those when people were up because my parents freaked out so I watched those during the night... Always 2-3 eppies in a row :lol:

Being at school was phun :p

Watching John Kelly for 3 days? Sounds heavenly! :D

I must admit, I watched NYPD Blue when it was first on TV in the early nineties and completely fell head over heels for DC. He was just so adorable as John Kelly.

tn_trialsblue.jpg

Aw.

Oh when I got my NYPD season 1 I watched them in about 3 days too, in fact the folks round here can probably remember cause I was posting like mad at that time ;)

Ah yes John Kelly :D I really love John Kelly :cool:

That pic is great, thanks Luce

if i had a nypd dvd ... i would watch john kelly the whole day ... but i don't have one *burst into tears*

Well sienna I don't have nypd dvds either. And I also wished I could watch John Kelly but the nypd shown on tv is of a later season after he left. So right now I'm just contented with drooling over John Kelly's pics. :)

Footyliz said:
Oh when I got my NYPD season 1 I watched them in about 3 days too, in fact the folks round here can probably remember cause I was posting like mad at that time ;)
I remember when I got my NYPD season 1, it was a Christmas present from my sister. I spent Christmas Day watching it. I had to be dragged away kicking and screaming when it was time for the family to have Christmas dinner! :lol: :eek: I fell in love with John Kelly once I watched the first episode. *drools*

Great picture Luce. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back