~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footyliz said:
He has been very blue/black/stripey this season
Yeah it's a depressing season and those were the dark days of Saint H...I hope the clouds will clear and the dark reds and greens and whites and light blues will come back! :lol:

Eeeww that bowtie and the hair are really...erm...let's just say the ties in NYPD Blue are better than the bowtie. :rolleyes: :lol:

I wanna be like DC too, look better the older I get.

No worries katpin. If there's a little white star in the bottom right hand corner, it's from Carol's site (davidcarusofans.com). ;)

Welcome Sienna to this wonderful thread dedicated to our favourite red head and also to Talk CSI! :D

Have you guys realised how many views this thread has? Over 12,000... that's a damn lot :lol:

ANyways... my next challenge is to watch China girl. And some Michael Hayes eppys. :D

Michael Hayes... oh how good it was.

Welcome Sienna good to see you hold our view on DC ;)

As for Michael Hayes Ducky it's something I really want to see after everyone talking about it, but I have no way to see it, it's not on DVD :confused: and I don't have cable :( Maybe one day :cool:

Oh, my tapes are crappy. it was time when Nelonen was bit fuzzy... (good pic you had only during the cold weather) so I don't have all episodes and often it's... nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back