~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
zippy said:
Welcome! I love his shades. If you look hard enough you can see his eyes. ;)

yeah see them. his eyes... i love blue eyes. :p Shades too are pretty cool, i like those "Matrix" style shades! :D

zippy said:
Welcome! I love his shades. If you look hard enough you can see his eyes. ;)

Yeah that was exactly my first thought when I looked at the pic too :D The eyes are my absolute favourite ;)

Does he not front some sunglasses ad, for that particular brand of glasses :confused: he really should, considering he's made them famous :rolleyes:

Has to be a double post cause we need a bumpety bump, there is vast amounts of tumbleweed round here! :eek:

I found my picture of a stubbly JK :eek:

vlcsnap-82146.png

But this is the picture for the weekend, very sweet :)

vlcsnap-72834.png

Anyone around :confused:

Hey Liz, I'm here! :D

Lovely JK pics - thanks for posting them. Nice new avatar too btw. ;)

Ok the CSI MIAMI offical site has put up a video of our man....Horatio/DC. Which ever you like. :devil:

Also 2 episodes of this season. :cool:
Payback and Under suspicion. For all who have not seen them....OH THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

GO, go ,go to the site now! I love the vid of Horatio! Awwwwwwwwww :D :D :lol:

Hi! I'm new here and I want to say that, like all of you, I think DC is HOT and totally SEXY! All the pics I've seen posted so far have been great! Thanks for sharing, Everyone! They brighten my day.

Hcrazy said:
Ok the CSI MIAMI offical site has put up a video of our man....Horatio/DC. Which ever you like. :devil:

Also 2 episodes of this season. :cool:
Payback and Under suspicion. For all who have not seen them....OH THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

GO, go ,go to the site now! I love the vid of Horatio! Awwwwwwwwww :D :D :lol:

thanks for telling this!
i wathed H video, it's great. an watched full 'under suspicion', really, that was great ep!

Thank you for information! :)

And Welcome Cherry1207 !! :D

Hey Cherry1207 great to see you, you are very welcome :D

Ah yes my avvy Luce made by Amergina, so a big thanks as usual, had celebrated the FA cup final place long enough :lol: I love that really cute smile on DC brightens his whole face ;)

Argh either my broadband or my media player are dodogy cause I can watch those CBS eppies but they are jumpy and so I don't get a flow, it's bad news cause I haven't seen them and I can't get DC in clarity, never a good thing :eek:

^ The footage on the CBS site is nearly always jumpy for me too Liz, so you're not alone. Maybe it has something to do with being across the pond.

ohmygoodgoshness.
i always have to wait a few days before im back on this site now. *cries*

but that pic of him witht he blue shades?! MAN i nearly died. his hair is so freakin yummy. and his eyes that you can jsut see. and his jackets very nice...and GOD hes jsut yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back