~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
katpin, I've just altered the name of the link for your first pic, as it's previous name was stretching the screen due to it's length. :)

Oh blimey :eek: that first pic needed a warning for flesh!!

Almost fell of my chair :lol: Still haven't gotten round to season 2, don't want to see JK go :(

I've been lurking for a while, and I just wanted to say, thank you to everyone who has posted pictures, they are amazing, how can one man be soooooo fine! :D

I have a request, does anyone ahve a piccy of David with facial hair? Or Stubble? A weird request I know.... :D

^^ Oh....oh no..*wriggles* I think it's time to Photoshop a pic of David with a stubble. Ahahaha! Please say yes! :lol:

thx!! think i'll go get it soon .just hope that my mum will not stop me....she loves Horatio though,hehe

I think I've seen DC's pic with a beard or was I imagining things?? I'm not sure but it's one of the young DC pics I think...

Actually pretty happy about the no facial hair thing, I like my men clean shaven ;)

However in some of season 1 blue we got a bit of stubble actually, there were some scenes he was looking like me had some day old stubble, can't think of the eppy now but it was one where Kelly and Sipowtz ha a car cash, will try capping it at some point :)

Oh my!!! I just came across a pic of DC's butt :eek: , talk about a hot flash. I haven't watched him in NYPD Blue but I must say after seeing some pictures of him from it I really need to watch it :D

OMG I KNOW!! i made my friend come round so i could see the NYPD dvd when he gets naked...

i swear i must be cat, cause i certainly died when i saw it!

marielisa2 said:
Oh my!!! I just came across a pic of DC's butt :eek: , talk about a hot flash. I haven't watched him in NYPD Blue but I must say after seeing some pictures of him from it I really need to watch it :D

Yeah there seems to be alot of his backside...at least its a cute butt!!!!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back