~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing said:
Maybe he has greater plans than that we know of. Or maybe the sun's rays are getting to him? Need new sunglasses.

Oh yes, I think it must be the latter. :devil:

I haven't been here for the past 2 days and now I gotta go over the other threads to check out H's pics.

Maybe we should keep Horatio's stuff to the Horatio thread and David Caruso to this one...but then Horatio's also DC so....... :confused:

Love your avvy CSIsMANIAC! Saula always put a smile on my face.. just like Horatio does. ^^ Sighh I am wondering why DC wants H/A too.. It just bugs me, for some reason. Makes me feel uneasy.

Btw the pics are great! Total Hotness. :devil:

Wow Photobucket looks different.

A laid back DC. Photo from here.

dc05.jpg

The first one is boring but not as shocking as the one we saw in Sharon's cap. But the second one ewwww....paisley print! EWWWWW!!! Maybe someone in the wardrobe dept. was jealous of his good looks and try to distract the viewers with those ties. Or maybe in those days, ties were in fashion. :rolleyes: Ewww....

Yeah, early 90s was lovely. :lol: So he wasn't the only one with bad ties in the show. Rest of the cast had those too :lol:

*remembers clothes what she had to wear as a kid*

Look. I dunno how to judge actors. but that annoying crap with always looking away or off to the side is mega annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back