~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! The return of the ties! They really were so nineties, but quite normal back then, though it's hard to believe. Great pics katpin. Here's my contribution....

tn_steroid6.jpg

:D

I guess this is my first official post in thread but, what better place to get started then in one about my favortie guy.... David Caurso the man is just to gooding looking to describe and love the pics of him with the ties even though i love him without the ties.

Ah Luce, wonderful cap! *pokes* Have you noticed my avatar? :D

And welcome to the thread, Kyrie! :)

guys do u love to eat Kit Kat - Nestlé chocolate ?!
well for me this is the best food and u maybe ask where is my problem so to be out of topic ?! :p hehe

last night i was too asleep the TV was on with loud sound and someone non stop was calling Kit Kat this or Kit Kat thats ...wow i was so irritat and start to turn of my TV but i see this

HH7.jpg

and this OMG :lol:

HH10.jpg

and this :devil:

Hh9.jpg

the movie was 'Hudson Hawk ' and Caruso was so young and funny with this no-cue character :D he only show time to time some visiting-card with some words on them . big fun so big fun all the move and all the Kit Cat guy :devil: most like the part when he die (no coz they kill him :() he just freeze for one moment and befor close his eyes give to one lady card with text something like this : "I always like u " :lol:

I love Kit Kats! :D These are wonderful pics - thanks Pusher.

'Hudson Hawk' was a rather strange film and not the best in my opinion, but I did enjoy the Kit Kat scenes very much (no surprise there I guess!)

Love the dress! :lol:

OMG!!!! :lol: :lol: ROTFLMAO!!! What was THAT??!! Is that David Caruso cross-dressed as a woman??!! And the pics they're so so...soo...weird! :eek: :lol: And what card? Can someone tell me more about this movie and what it's about roughly? What's DC's role in this movie?

And yes, I love KitKats! :D

Oh I caught the end of the tie discussion :lol: To be honest those stripey ties were the most acceptable in NYPD! I have to say I do think the paisley print tie is actually the worst one :rolleyes:

Great pics though, I always struggle to focus on the ties, when those blue eyes hit me :lol:

And what card? Can someone tell me more about this movie and what it's about roughly? What's DC's role in this movie?

will leave someone with better english to explain all for this move, but if u have time can find in the net review for this film and to understand what is this all about :lol:

erm, i need sum valuable opinions. i really really loveeee DC as Horatio, so do u think i will like John Kelly frm NYPD Blue? i'm trying to figure out wherther i should get season 1 of NYPD Blue....CSI Miami is the only tv series i hv ever watched with DC in it.

^ Absolutely yes! I cannot recommend NYPD Blue highly enough. John Kelly is totally adorable. :D

I haven't watch NYPD too but based on what I've heard, I think you'll like JK too. Almost 99% sure about that.

Oh yeah LvH do get NYPD :D
I wasn't too sure about it before I got it, but I absolutlely loved it, I was hooked after one episode.
DC is so good as John Kelly really a lot like Horatio but shows his emotions more and that makes it all the better :)
Plus his eyes, absolutley shine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back