~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no idea, it must be some New York term or maybe it's a completely different word anyway, will have to listen to it again :confused:

zippy said:
What's tubestick?

Oh good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who heard that line and snorted with laughter..then went "What the F***?"

Tubestick - Toothstick - wha?

I dunno.. must have been a early '90s NYC thing. Pretty sure it was a snarky diss, but thats about it.

If you go to google and type in tubestick it seems that that is another slang term for a guys part..hint hint.. Could be wrong since I haven't seen the context it was used.

Ah I see ;) then that is probably what he said, it is a derogatory term used in fun cause he was a mate annoying him, it fits now, and makes me giggle even more :lol:

Oooo I learnt how to cap my NYPD DVD, so when real life slows down I will be around with JK pics :cool:

*sobs* fine, fine... I was wrong, I did check that scene again and it was indeed tube... which would NOW make sense after Missing's explanation... I don't think it would be good for a priest to say d*** in that..confession... box or whatever it is (uh sorry, me Lutheran, doesn't know the names for Catholic stuff)

*sighs*Fine, now we know, let's move on.

I watched...um... NYPD Lou and Ice Follies yesterday. First one... I think it's just cute when JK scratches Lou's neck :lol: :lol: and when James asks "So what you want to be called? Mr. Wolf?" Ah, the laughter after everytime I hear it.

Ice Follies. Mostly Medavoy storyline but I love that character. It's episode where DC looks somehow megacute in every scene. Seriously. And where they are at Roberto's apartment... :( it's just... so cute. And The Coat.

I loved NYPD Lou. That neck scratching and then later when Lou like, rubs his face on Johns chest, that's hilarious.

This is semi-off the DC topic, but what happens to Donna Abandando in later seasons? When does she leave and why? I was watching an episode in Season 11 where Medavoy gets with this 70 year old woman (which freaked me out) and I was just wondering if anyone knew?

If I remember right, Donna moved to LA to work for Apple. I think.

But back to DC... Does anyone know if Hill Street Blues season 1 will be released in Europe?

ETA: Just checked Play.com and yes, it's released in Europe, LOL! DC was in first 4 episodes in season 1, one episode in season 2 and rest 3 in season 2.

Just noticed something interesting. Checked HSB episode names...

s1 ep5 "Double Jeopardy"

s2 ep 16 "Personal Foul"

Teehee, seems to be common episode names :lol:

Missing said:
If you go to google and type in tubestick it seems that that is another slang term for a guys part..hint hint.. Could be wrong since I haven't seen the context it was used.
Ahhh...........ok.......... :lol:

And where they are at Roberto's apartment... it's just... so cute. And The Coat.
Got caps to show???

Missing said:

Oh *snort!* Well that makes sence then! Though that's a term for the male anatomy that I haven't heard! Heh!

Actually, gven the context, its an apt description. *snicker*

I was going to post some piccys of Kelly and Horatio on here...but aparently, posting piccys on this board doesn't want to work for me. :rolleyes:

Cute! :D But his ties are really...distracting... :rolleyes:

AlamoMel you gotta have 100 posts to post pics here but for now you can upload the photos to an image hosting site like www.photobucket.com for example and then link it from there.

Oh Ducky we are on the same schedule, I saw those two last night too :)

I was thinking the same thing about the coat too :) I love the scenes with Lou, I love where he is really sensitive to listen too him and manages to get the truth, and then conforts him, very sweet!
The mister Wolfe thing always makes me chuckle too :lol: Thanks for the caps, ah really I just love JK :rolleyes:

zippy said:
Cute! :D But his ties are really...distracting... :rolleyes:

^:lol: I always laugh at ties. Thankfully it was just early 90s thing and everyone in that show has horrible ties :lol:

And Footzy...so it seems :D

Another thing in "Personal Foul" and "Ice FOllies" I had to turn my head away when he was running...seriously. It's rude but I cannot watch it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back