~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC seems to have TV characters who're very similar, doesn't he? cop, sensitive, strong, caring...do you think the writers adapted Horatio from his past TV roles? And the baby story now, from his real life?

Uh... you haven't seen an officer and gentleman or China Girl, haven't you? :p

But yeah, he's played many cop roles. If he does something well, why not to use it? Tho then it goes to something that he cannot do other roles because those just "don't feel right"

But adapting... I mean, compare John Kelly and H Caine. Some similarities but then again totally different.

Yeah they are still very different in many ways. I think JK showed a lot more emotion and was less calm. Horatio is rock solid all the time and the emotion is very calm but not too much shown outward except to victims.

He was a completely different character in 'Officer and a Gentleman' and quite different in 'Proof of Life', much more lively :lol:

^the bar scene in PoL always shocks me :lol: DC using such a words :lol: *wipes of tears of joy*

and CC him being INSANE kid... seriouly. But I love it :D

and kind of amusing. I mean, when you've watched certain movies and Blue... and it's just something different. But he is awesom in PoL. Dino is just great character.

DaWacko said:
^the bar scene in PoL always shocks me :lol: DC using such a words :lol: *wipes of tears of joy*
:lol: It is a bit shocking! My favorite line he has in POL is when he refers to helicopter as a 'big bitch' or something to that effect, that really had me on the floor laughing. :lol:

I should watch PoL again.. it's been awhile. I once changed sound to Spanish but too bad I don't understand it (subtitles in FInnish tho)

So much fun...

OOooo stuck at home today cause I can't walk :( So decided to get back to a bit of 'Blue', now am especially happy :D

I love John Kelly, I love it when Laura asks him "aren't you gonna say I told you so?" and he says "Not the type" he is so sweet, and then the shower scene, I just love that eppy ;)

OH! I just watched that episode, Footzy :D

It is great scene indeed. Just watched disc 1 again and go to disc 2 :D

I really need to re-watch a bit of NYPD blue, I've been a bit busy the past couple of weeks. I'm really starting to miss John Kelly.

I love your new John Kelly avvy Ducky - very nice. :D

Footyliz said:
Yeah they are still very different in many ways. I think JK showed a lot more emotion and was less calm. Horatio is rock solid all the time and the emotion is very calm but not too much shown outward except to victims.
He got older and wiser... :lol:

In the movies, he's very different I noticed. More similarities in TV roles than movies(maybe none in movies). I was also shocked with DC being so hyper in PoL! It was after all, the only DC movie I watched. :p

Here's a pic from http://www.davidcaruso.org Big one that stares u in the eyes!

dc03.jpg

Nice pic again Zipperston!

And Tinksy, thanks :D I wanted to make "diss my tie" avatar. With my own crappy handwriting (I have drawing tablet)

Ah more JK fun, just got through 'Personal Foul', another fav eppy of mine, we get to see JK in a t-shirt playing ball lovely :D
There's a bit right at the end where he makes a really big basket and I was wondering if he really hit the shot, then I read DC actually wasn't a bad basketball player :) I still wonder how many takes it took for that shot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back