~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Leanne welcome back, that first picture, I've run out of words, John Kelly hmmm.

*Contemplates a NYPD marathon*

The eyes, I'm happily lost here :D

I have been here before but I wanted to come in here and say I am huge David Caruso fan. I use to watch NYPD Blue just to watch him and my mom will even tell people that. lol. I love him on Miami so much. That is why Miami is my favorite out of the 3 CSI's. I am also a huge H/C fan.

Oh as you are back HCfanforlife1982 I'll say a proper welcome, great to see you!!

I also see you take a lot of my views on things, he is very much the reason that Miami is my favourite too :D

Hey, welcome HCfanforlife1982. :D We are all huge devoted DC fans here, so you will fit right in! :lol: We also love DC's John Kelly character, such a sweetie. *note to self, must buy NYPD season 2* :rolleyes:

Thank you for the welcome. I just love this place with all the CSI stuff and am so happy to see that so many people love the same couples or actors as me.

Heyho! Who goes there? :)
Welcome Brandy! Yes, we are all DC fans despite a certain episode :mad:. Our loyalty is one that is not easily thwarted :D.

Oh hi again Brandy! :D

Hcrazy said:
C'mon don't you know how to share??? :devil:

You know why he is looking so hard at the sack right???? Contemplating..... Joining me!!!!! :lol:

Sharing? Yeah I love sharing...oh but sharing DC you said??? Then nope! Me no share DC! :devil: He's not contemplating joining you...he's staring at me, sitting on the sack! :D You don't see it coz you're in it. :lol: :devil: :devil: I'm contemplating putting another person in there with you. :rolleyes: No I better take you out and only put her in there. It's too cruel for you to be spending time and space together in the sack. She's VERY sick you know... :p

Now, now, Zippy play nice when DC is around!!!! and get off of me, will ya! :eek:

DC running away with the sack....That I am in! :lol:

Marisol would NOT like that sack! LOL :devil:

You are too funny....(Me no share DC!) :lol: :lol:

Yeah i guess i really would keep him for myself too! :D :D :devil:

Ah Zippy that's cause we need some substance to dig our teeth into, and good new DC subject to comment on!

I haven't seen Michael Hayes, can anyone tell me what it is about?? :cool:

The IMDB.com summary is a pretty good one...
Michael Hayes is a tough but sensitive ex-cop who goes to work in the U.S. Attorney's office in New York City. When his boss is seriously injured in a bombing, Hayes becomes Acting U.S. Attorney, and butts heads with a number of enemies, both inside and outside the law. He also cares for his nephew Daniel and his brother's wife Caitlin, while waiting for his brother Danny to settle into society following a jail stint.

It's still showing in the UK on the FX Channel. I really enjoyed it. It was well written, well acted, and Michael got a bit of romance in his life (tastefully done, not like the current offerings on CSIM :rolleyes:). There were some great courtroom scenes and most cases were based on corruption in the system. DC's character Michael was a real sweetheart, and, like H and JK, he was very determined, courageous and downright yummy! :D

Agh now I'm frustrated I haven't seen this and am unlikely to too, I don't have sattelite in student house and dad won't have it at home either :eek:

I really want to watch DC adorable character mode, especially if he's more like JK and H :D

Aw, I know it's frustrating if you don't get the channel Liz. Such a shame it's never had a dvd release. :( Fingers crossed that one day it will get one, or it's shown on a non-satellite/cable channel. :)

Oh it's saturday and I have so much work to do, I think it is definately cause of an NYPD marathon, the way I'm feeling I definately need a JK pick up...or maybe I need to pick up JK :lol:

For Europeans who have access to Canal+. At least here in the Nordic countries (Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark) Canal+ (and its channels) show "Twins" starting tomorrow so you may want to check if in your country's Canal+ shows it too (I know at least Spain, France and Poland have those)

Here Canal+ have like.. 8 channels :lol: So lots of movies (tho one is for sport)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back