~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is such a sweet picture Lucy, I base my opinion purely on John Kelly chest! :lol:

Footyliz said:
Did I see JK with Janice again?? Oh they are so sweet together, I need to see these episodes but will wait patiently until it is affordable :rolleyes:
Although I do think John Kelly and Janice look really sweet together, I prefer Laura, no idea why - I think I just preferred her character and also the kind of relationship they had.

Who's Janice? Who's Laura? What's JK's relationship with them? You mean he's with 2 women at one time? Umm...I just wanna know. :confused:

Ah Zippy this is the deal:

At the start of NYPD JK is getting a divorce from his wife Laura (it was her idea) except they are still close and sleep (and shower :devil:) together once or twice, towards the start of the series.
Janice is a patrol cop at JK's station, and they get close, around this time after the divorce (won't say why it first starts cause don't want to spoil it for those who may watch!) then they begin a realtionship which lasts for a while, although they break up towards the end of the season!

I can't do anymore though cause I haven't seen season 2!

I do really like Laura too, and their relationship is really sweet :) But to be honest JK is amazingly sweet so all his relationships have a nice feel to them, perhaps cause you feel there is proper love there :rolleyes:

Oh! I forgot I said this earlier! WHen we talked about Blue s2. There actually is Nordic (Finnish) release and it's 50.95€
:D

they (John & Janice) break up towards the end of the season!
I can't do anymore though cause I haven't seen season 2!
They get back together. Although Janice has to serve some jail time, we are certainy left with the impression that they are going to stay together, which seems so right and very sweet!

Oh thanks for showing the light :lol:

So after divorce, no more Laura? If I'm Laura, I'd NEVER ask for a divorce :lol:

Oh yeah Laura was really silly, she broke up with JK, she needs her head read :eek:

Laura was still around all season and there was always an undercurrent with them but they weren't together after the divorce, no, she definately missed out there ;)

Oh noooo she really missed A LOT! Even if I haven't watch any of NYPD with them in it, I can imagine that Laura's making a big mistake :lol:

Looks like this thread is infested with tumbleweeds. Help guys don't let them conquer!

I guess it's ok to post some cute and funny Horatio's pics coz they're related.
ehc16.jpg

ehc23.jpg

ehc26.jpg

and this.

Oh this thread has been a bit tumbleweedy this week, :(
I think we need a meaty topic to get us discussing properly, any ideas anyone!!!

Footyliz said:
Oh this thread has been a bit tumbleweedy this week, :(
I think we need a meaty topic to get us discussing properly, any ideas anyone!!!
Hmm. Okay. If you could cast DC in any role, what kind of part would you like to see him play?

I would like to see him in a romantic comedy! He seems such a fun guy behind the scenes, always laughing and joking. I reckon he could pull that off very well. :)

Oh yes, great idea Luce I think a Rom Com would be great for DC cause he can use that really caring, soft sensitive side we only get glimpses off in Blue and Miami :)

I think I'd like to see him as a wrongly convicted criminal on the other side of the law for a change but still a good guy, aka the fugitive, or shawshank idea. I like to see DC as the good guy ;)

I could definitely go for the wrongly convicted criminal role. Another Dino type role would be great too. I would love to see the Dino character in another movie. He was so likeable, funny, intelligent - and adorable too of course! ;) It was really quite a different type of role for DC, and he played it superbly. Did anyone even notice Russell Crowe in that film? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back