~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
docfrog said:
a german magazine, zippy - and no hint on DC on that website *gg*

Heiliger bim bam, German magazine??? Tried to look but can't find mein engel(DC)...*totally absolutely complete lost* :confused: :lol:

Seems a bit tumble weedy in here! :eek: Here is a picture from 'King Of NY' it's not my favourite DC film, but I have to say I really think he is so adorable in it. :D

KoN91.jpg

Cap from davidcaruso.org

Here is a picture from 'King Of NY' it's not my favourite DC film, but I have to say I really think he is so adorable in it. :D

He was extremely cute in that film. I don't know if I could watch it again though....

our beloved gets shot in the head, point blank!

:eek: :(

That is exactly why it’s not my favourite film, also for some reason I didn't really take to the story, I'm not overly keen on those types of movies. For anyone who is yet to see it, don't worry there are plenty of people who do like the film, it also had great reviews. Just not my cup of tea, but DC is so cute in it. ;)

^ I completely agree Tink. It is a highly acclaimed film, but just not my kind of film really. :)

Yeah a few of his films I'm not really a fan of that type of film, or they are a bit graphic for me, but I am prepared to go a little outsid my normal viewing for the odd exception if it gives me a little of DC :)

But have o say I will keep coming back to Miami and NYPD :D

I love KoNY. I love violent films. Or any kind of ACTION!

Abel Ferrara's China Girl and tv series "Crime Story".

I should watch KoNY again and that CS pilot.

I have to admit I'm a bit addicted to NYPD, I was so impressed when I saw it and it was far better than I thought it was going be. I could just watch John Kelly over and over again. :eek:

Oh I'm with you there Tink I could watch John Kelly every hour of the day and not get bored of him, he really is adorable.

Did someone say there are more serieses of NYPD :lol: Not so much a fan without DC, like ER has never really been the same without George Clooney and Antony Edwards, virtually stopped watching it these days!

Hey now... despite all love that I have for JK and Blue... JImmy Smits was actually great too. THe show started to suck after he left. But I'm brave and I'm planning to watch the last season too.

Like I've said, I have UK import and first time I had to watch with English subtitles because there was just something that I didn't get... and then... sometimes when I watch CSIM... I do miss his new yorker talk :D

I'm actually going to get season 2 of NYPD, I know John Kelly is only in a few episodes but I really think it will be worth it. I've also really started to like the rest of the cast. I've seen a few of Jimmy Smits films, I think his great, which is another reason to buy it. :D I just have to brace myself for the departure of John Kelly, which will be quite sad. :(

Oh, I agree! I mean, H's voice is so very sexy, but JK's gets the cute vote for me. Just adorable. :)

It is very sad seeing JK leave NYPD Blue.
It's the way his superiors try to make him look bad that's so upsetting. Those who know him, know that he has been stitched up. Better than killing him off though!

It's well worth getting the dvds Tink. I know I didn't regret it. I found it hard to watch after JK left, but it was always a great show. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back