~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy said:
Did anyone even notice Russell Crowe in that film? :D
Oh my god Russell Crowe was in it?!

I would cast him in a romantic comedy role, I liked Dino’s comical moments and I thought DC did a great job. Why I choose romantic... well us girls need romance! :lol:

Yeah I'd choose romantic comedy as well. I'd love to see him in a comedy just because he's funny in real life and has he ever been in a comedy before? *can't think* And romantic just because I love seeing that side of him, lol.

:lol: I think many ladies would queue to be the next leading lady in a DC romantic comedy. But I wouldn't mind if it was somebody I know so Brittany, go for it! :lol:

:lol: I was thinking Me, me, me too :lol: But I'm a terrible actress!!!

Hmm let me think, how about Meg Ryan, they could remake 'POL' and she could dump Rusell Crowe (Who?? :eek:) :) and take up with Dino, now that would be cool :D

I don't know why I keep thinking that he should end up with someone blonde :lol:. I think it's just my shipper senses tingling. Ya know what I mean? :lol: Well, what about Rachel Weisz[sp]. She looks like a dead ring of Monica Bellucci.

NO MEG RYAN!

*screams*

I wasn't about to post this quite yet...

anyways... no offense to her fans but Ithink she is the same in every friggin' movie she does. Sleepless in Seatle, PoL... wasn't she in... You Got Mail? etc.

Footyliz said:
:lol: I was thinking Me, me, me too :lol: But I'm a terrible actress!!!

That's my problem too, and I think there might be a bit of an uproar if it was a romantic comedy about a 50 year old and a 17 year old, heh.

I don't know who I'd cast, but probably a brunette (so I can identify more with her hahaha)

Marg Helgenberger! They were great together in 'Cross Jurisdictions' and 'Gold Coast'. :D

I also really like the actress Lisa Edelstein, who plays Dr Lisa Cuddy in 'House'. I would love to see her and DC work together. :)

DaWacko said:
anyways... no offense to her fans but Ithink she is the same in every friggin' movie she does. Sleepless in Seatle, PoL... wasn't she in... You Got Mail? etc.
I'm sorry to say, but I feel the same way Ducky. :eek:

How cool would it have been if DC did a cameo appearance in 'Friends' :lol: I watched a few episodes this morning and I just thought of that. :lol:

Marg. Yeah, they looked great together. Not a bad idea if she becomes the leading lady. I like her.

:lol: 'Friends'! Like the time George Clooney played a doctor dating Rachel or Monica. That was about the time he was in 'ER'. It would be awesome to see DC crack a joke or at least see him smile more often :lol:. Nice thought Tink :).

Lucy said:
I also really like the actress Lisa Edelstein, who plays Dr Lisa Cuddy in 'House'. I would love to see her and DC work together. :)

Ooh she'd be good. Did you see her when she was in Frasier? Heh, I think Cuddy is a lot like that character underneath it all, he he he.

Anyway, something more on topic... um... DC is hot.

Tinkerbell said:

How cool would it have been if DC did a cameo appearance in 'Friends' :lol: I watched a few episodes this morning and I just thought of that. :lol:

Oh yeah what a great idea!! It's a shame Friends finished that would have been so good :)
Oh Casp did you mention George, you're not supposed to do that here, too much hotness blows my mind ;)

I'm not saying I'm a fan of Meg Ryan, don't really care either way actually I was just thinking of a 'POL' sequel with more screentime for Dino, I would pay to watch that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back